Chapter 20

➢ The Seducer

Jungkook's POV
I was pulled into a room that I can't't recognise, well it must've been a meeting room due to the large table in the middle of the room. 
"Jungkook, you did well before." Yoona responded to him in her stern voice.  Wait.. What did I do? 
"What did I do?" I frowned, worried what they are going to say. 
"You must've remembered Yoona telling you to leave her right?" Jessica's voice suddenly came to my ear. I haven't seen her for a while actually. Taeyeon sighed, walking up to me slowly. Her hand reached up to my chin and pulled it up roughly to make my eyes look at her. 
"Jungkook... Leave her... Or you die yourself." Woah Woah Woah, what the ?! me dieing because I won't leave Seohyun. 
"Taeyeon, don't scare the poor boy, Seohyun left herself to do another job." I stood up immediately hearing Tiffany said Seohyun left. I grabbed the smaller girl shoulder, and shaked her. 
"Where did she go!!" I was desperately trying to find the answer. Why.. did she suddenly left... Was it because what I just said before? .. I ed up... 
Taeyeon pulled me back pinning me to the chair before I get out of the room. 
"CALM DOWN!! LET US EXPLAIN YOU THE REASON!!" I sat down accepting the fact that she have already left.
"I'm pretty sure Seohyun have explain some of her past right?" Wait.. Some?! 
"By that reaction I guess she have explain most of it but here's something we know she would never tell someone she love." 
"Jungkook... Your just her pawn, no matter how you see it, we ourselves are pawns to her, well actually her father created her to do so." 
"Wait her father?" 
"Her real father, ... He was a scientist that was mad about making super humans that is able to beat 100 man in a few minutes, unfortunately he use his own daughter to test out this dangerous project, Seohyun was a test subject to him and that's it... everyday she was injected with dangerous chemicals and had to fight with people who we're like her ... test subjects." Taeyeon sipped her coffee explaining the whole situation to me. 
"She wasn't even treated like a human, maybe you could say lower ranking then a dog, she had to fight for her lives out there killing many test subjects to survive... when we first met her, she was ice cold, the only thing in her mind was to kill people to survive, but after the escape from the place, her foster father was able to give her love that she didn't receive and was able to change her ideas about people, her foster father was the only person that she really love that she would die for him if she needed to save him." Tiffany looked away, sadly hearing the situation. 
"But... when she started joining the gang, our influence especially the guys was to strong on her that she just doesn't care about her father anymore, until that time I guess..." 
"Her foster father was killed by her real father, when she got home on a bad day when Sehun was caught with Irene, she just saw blood everywhere in the lounge room, it was like his blood was the paint of the room nothing but redness was in front of her eyes, we were lucky enough to go to her house on that day since we were worried about her but when we saw that we got shocked seeing the image, it was a really disturbing image." 
"His body looked like a ragged doll hanging on the lights, but strangely when we saw Seohyun, she was just laughing... then her personality change 360 on the next day, she was really flirty and was talking to many guys, we weren't sure what's wrong with her but it's better then seeing her in pain."
"One of the guys she met was... Jackson Wang, a great fencer that was known in Korea and Hong Kong... You could say he is the Knight to her chess board while she's the Queen... well ... they did had similar situations so I can see why ... He was one of the test subjects that help her ran away from the place... After many years Jackson was finding her to re-unite, actually ... how could I say this ... um ... he kind of fell in love with her ... so he came back to see her ... but when Seohyun saw him, she just didn't remember him, well it was when they were kids so I can see why." 
"Seohyun told Jackson about when happened, and ask for his help to seek revenge on her father, he was hesitant but he would also love to kill the scientists that made him like that, both Seohyun and him had some abilities that we don't have, the two of them had incredible speed and strength that you wouldn't call it human, their intellectual was incredibly high well for Seohyun."
"So you must know that you have to get far away from Seohyun when she's with Jackson, we ourselves couldn't even beat them in fact they could actually kill us whenever they want to." 
My head hurts... so I was only a pawn in her game... but... I just know something isn't right letting her doing so... Clenching my hand, I didn't want to accept what's happening... A girl that is innocent and lovely like her had such a sad past... 
"So your just gonna let her go like that?!" I lowered my head. I know I had no right to talk back but it was Seohyun. She might look tough on the outside but she actually is sad. 
"We have to we can't do anything especially Jackson had return from his trip." Yoona's voice fade. 
"This is bull honestly..." I banged my fist on to the arm chair, trying to control my emotion. 
"You should give up and go, Seohyun and you can never be together no matter how you see it," Taeyeon harshly commented. 
"Taeyeon.."
"What Tiffany?! You know it's true." The little girl got angry seeing her members protesting her. 
"Seohyun and Jungkook looked really in love with each other... there might be a way to get her back and change her whole life completely..." Tiffany suggested, looking at the raging girl. 
"Tiffany you know it's to dangerous! We're just a small gang that gave up on this life, and if we go back into that scene again, our life would be on the line!" The small girl stood up from her seat, heading towards the door. 
"Give up guys... we tried to change her years ago but nothing changed.. she still want to continue her plan..." The 3 girls and guy in the room, looked sadly at their leader. 
Seohyun... Would you change if I ask you too? ...