Chapter 15

➢ The Seducer

  



Seohyun's POV

Today I hang out with my unnies, since I haven't been hanging out with them for a while. But... I can't face them.
The whole group is in our hide out place, but they don't seem like their usual self. Did they know? 
"Hey Guys..." I awkwardly waved at them. They all glance at me with serious stares. 
"Seohyun sit down," Tae Unnie command me. Her old and serious voice came out, she haven't use that voice since we stop being as a gang.
"Did you tell the guys that you've been hanging out our past?" I softly tremble, I feel like a child that did some trouble and the mother punishing you.
"Yes Unnie.." My hands gripped my shirt, I looked down not able to stare at them in the face. 
"Seohyun do you know how dangerous it is for them to know that we were a mafia?! Our enemies could actually kill them for revenge?!" Jessica scolded me. I know it wasn't the right thing... But there was this feeling I wanted to tell Jungkook. I trusted him. 
All of the girls stand up, hearing a knock at the door. It wasn't a simple knock, it was a tune that everyone in the room hates. 
Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany walked up to the door and open it. Pfft. I was right Red Velvet is at the door. 
"Well well well if it isn't our hoobae," Taeyeon smirked. Red Velvet always hated to be call as hoobae, it shows that they are at lower rank. 
"What do you want?" Tiffany demanded them. 
"Well we just wanted to visit by and just show you guys something, only Seohyun though," Irene looked at me. I want to just rip that face off her. 
Walking over to her, she brought me over to their car. Oh no... Jungkook...Jimin... Why are they there tied up? 
"Why are you doing this?" I glared at her growling. 
"You better stay back from Sehun, or I'm warning you these two pretty boys will be dead in front of you," Jimin and Jungkook widened their eyes. I slapped her face with full power, without warning. 
"I didn't want your boy anyway, why don't you tell him to come back with you and you?" I cruelly answered her. Her members was ready to beat me up, but they know that they will never able to defeat me, if my members are backing me up. 
"You will regret on hitting me Seo Joo Hyun," She pointed at me. Her members push Jungkook and Jimin out of the car, immediately with my reflex, I caught them in time before they hit the concrete badly. 
Quietly I untied them. 
"What is this Seohyun?" Jimin stared at me with horror. I didn't answer, I can't. Bringing the two of them inside our hide out.
"Jimin and Jungkook I know I've explained everything to Jungkook but I'm gonna say this shortly to Jimin, My unnies and I was a Mafia Gang..." Jimin laughed like he was out of his mind. 
"Your just joking right Seohyun hahaha... Your so nice and soft how can you beat anyone hahaha," My unnies raised their eyebrows and chcukled. 
"Well boy your wrong, she's the best boxer in Seoul," Sooyoung squeezed into the conversation making Jimin mouth open wide. I chuckled at him and close his mouth. Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany unnie have been discussing for a while. The three went up to Jungkook and Jimin walking in circle around them. Oh no... Don't tell me they going to do what I'm thinking they are going to do...
"You two, call your guys to come over here," Taeyeon command, they nod immediately scared of her. I chuckled a bit at the image. 

Jungkook's POV
I followed one of Seohyun unnies order. Never knew they could be this fiesty just by not knowing them. 
"Did you know about this?" Jimin whispered to me in shock.
Nodding my head he excalimed, "Wha- Why didn't you tell us?!" He whispered pretty loudly making the girls look at us.
"Hush I will tell you later jeez," I push him to the couch for him to rest. Calling for the others they listen to me, that they will come over, but what is actually Seohyun Unnie trying to do?! That's the scary bit. 


 



"Everyone is here right?" Taeyeon look through everyone. Everyone nodded. Seohyun and Jungkook was sitting next to each other, she look over to s in a worried expression. Jimin noticed her present, and giving her a small assuring smile. 
"You all prepare for training," Seohyun immedaitely cover her face and shaked her head. She knew that they would be force to join the mafia. Now we are a co-ed mafia due to the boys joining. 
"Wait? For what? It's not like we will listen to you," Suga rolled his eyes making Taeyeon glared at him. Walking over, step by step, the two faces were close. 
"If you don't we will just have to kill you," Suga stared at her straight into her eyes not scared while the others.... Yeah they are scared.
Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon pulled the boys' collar bringing them into the training room. Seohyun was looking at the boys like if she was really sorry about this, especially for Jhope. He looked the most shocked, even more then Jimin.