Chapter 2

➢ The Seducer
 
Seohyun's POV 
"Unnie I'm here!!" I shouted to my Unnie making all the people in the cafeteria look at me. 
 
"Seohyun-Ah Can't you be a little bit more polite when your in public?" Jessica Unnie said while having her head on the table having a little nap.
 
"Kekeke sorry Unnie So is anyone hungry?" I asked them cheerfully excepting a yes from Sooyoung Unnie.
 
"I don't feel like eating Seohyun-Ah. After that class presentation my whole soul have left my body," Sooyoung Unnie groaned.
 
"Well that's why you need food to get energy Unnie. I will treat you today but since you all don't--" All of my Unnies stood up and went to me telling me what they wanted. 
 
Tiffany Unnie who is being such a piggy wanted three donkatsu Kimbap. Sooyoung Unnie wanted a bowl of Jjangjjangmyeon and Fried Mandu. Taeyeon Unnie wanted Naengmyeon, she seriously have really weird taste in this cold weather she's eating Naengmyeon? Oh well. Jessica Unnie wanted Pizza. Sunny wanted a Hamburger. Hyoyeon Unnie wanted Patbingsu. Yoona Unnie wanted Sushi and Yuri Unnie wanted Takoyaki. 
 
Why does this list have to be so long? Anyway I have to go and order it quickly before the bell ring. 
 
I saw Naeun was in front of me in line wanted ask her if she's okay or not. 
 
"Naeun-ah!" I shouted to her. Naeun turn seeing me then widen her eyes but then she start glaring at me. What was that for? I didn't even do anything to her.
 
"Seohyun-ah Palli Unnie can't wait anymore," Tiffany Unnie complained and yelled at me.
 
I ordered everything quickly hoping The unnies would stop complaining.
 
I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. Huh? Who is he?
 
"Hi there I was just wondering if you would show me the photography class since I'm new here," He smiled at me while rubbing his neck.
 
"Sure, I'm in the photography class anyway I can take you there and the end of lunch; Where should we meet up?" I smiled at him wanting to be polite sine he new here.
 
"I will wait for you in front of the cafeteria since I'm not really familiar with this place," He said still smiling widely.
 
"Okay then see you later," I gave him my last smile then turn back to the screen seeing my number.
 
I look at the tray to see if everything is here; and everything is perfect.
 
I walked up to the Unnies seeing most of their heads on the table.
 
"Food is here!!" I shouted to give them conscious again.
 
"Yes finally," Sooyoung and Tiffany cheered seeing a tray of food.
 
"Let's start eating before the bell ring," Taeyeon said while grabbing her dish.
 
"So Seohyun I saw you with a guy is that your new target or something," Hyoyeon said while chewing on her food.
 
"Aniya He was just asking me if I can take him to the photography class, and no he's not my new target even tho.. He is really cute tho," I thought of his face in my mind ; He had a beautiful smile and dimples with really great skin.
 
"Hehehe Is our Seohyunnie falling for someone?" Sunny teased me.
 
I blushed really hard. How could Sunny Unnie say that?! I'm not falling for anyone. Ever Since that moment I will never fall in love with anyone again.
 
RING RING RING!!!!
 
"AISH I didn't get to finish my Kimbap," Tiffany Unnie pouted at me.
 
"Just wrap it up Tiffany-Ah and put it in your bag then eat it later," Jessica Unnie suggested while Tiffany nodded and smiled at her since she doesn't need to waste her food.
 
"Unnie I'm going to go now," I stood up seeing all of them nodding at me while having food in their mouths.
 
I chuckled at the scene. Don't they get full or anything. Anyway I better get going I don't want that guy think of me as a late person.
 
I walked to the front cafeteria trying to find him. I noticed his face with a confused look. I hurried to his spot and tapped on his shoulder.
 
"I thought you ditch me since I was a stranger," He said.
 
"Anyway just want to tell you this my name is Seo Joohyun but you can call me Seohyun," I gave my hand to him so he can shake my hand. He took it without hesitating.
 
"Sorry that I forgot to introduce me to you, Hey there Seohyun my name is Lee Hongbin."