Chapter 8

➢ The Seducer

                                                              

"Why were you late this morning Seohyun?" Yoona asked raising her eyebrow. Knowing her well enough Seohyun was never a late person but today it was different too different she was late. 

"I had a late night party last night," Seohyun hold her head getting a headache from the professor. She was in the classroom with the three Unnies for like 2 hours. TWO FREAKING HOURS. She hated when it these three chatterbox since they couldn't stop asking questions and saying like why are you not here this morning or why were you late. It just made her furious.
Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica walked up to the 4 girls seeing Seohyun being pestered by the three girls. 
"What happening here?" Taeyeon looking at Seohyun concerned. 
"Seohyun was late this morning, and you know her she was never a late person,"Sooyoung and Yoona both complain at the leader. Now Taeyeon is stuck in the trap of the two huge chatterbox also the huge eater. 
"Hey Seohyun who was the guy that you were with this morning?, I saw you with him in front of the school all lovey dovey." Tiffany tilted her head. This morning was sitting in her fashion class she was really focusing until the whole started shouting," OMG is that Seohyun and J-hope you together? They look so good together!!!!" A short girl spazz but then there was also negative comments like, " That better stay away from my Oppa," also, " That guy doesn't even look that good looking."
People around Tiffany started asking her question if she knows about the two dating or not but then she gave them a shrug knowing nothing about the two. 
"Oh Are you talking about J-Hope? Yeah he help me out a lot this morning," Seohyun smiled remembering how J-hope was so nice. 
Sunny and Yuri ran up to them well not really to Seohyun though. 
The eight girls huddle around each other while Seohyun was busy checking her phone she had a bunch of messages from the boys asking where did she go well J-hope just ask her how was her day though. Also Jimin started sending her cute picture of him pouting since this morning she promise to call him but ended up forgetting. 
The Eight girls was looking at pictures that Yuri and Sunny brought. They saw pictures of Seohyun with two guys and a bunch of guys. The first picture was Jungkook giving Seohyun a back hug, the next photo was the two kissing which didn't really shock with the eight girls since they are seducers. The third picture was Seohyun and a group of 7 guys trashing the area but then in the fourth photo Seohyun was kissing with V but she looked really drunk.
The eight girls turn over to see Seohyun, seeing her smiling at the text she getting.
"Seohyun-ah what all these pictures about?" Jessica asked her showing the pictures in front of her. Seohyun recongnise the first two pictures but the last two pictures she couldn't remember. 
"Oh it was from last night party..." Seohyun rememberd that she didn't accept Jessica inviatation to party with the girls and ended up going to the boys. 
"Wait so your saying your putting down your Unnies for these boys," Jessica gasp. Seohyun shake her head giving a no answer. 
"It just that this guy ask me first and I accepted but then you call me so I can't just turn down an offer like that," Seohyun giving her best explanation to convince Jessica. The seven girls gave a weird face, but then Seohyun didn't notice. Feeling a arm wrapping her waist and carried her up. 
"Hey-wait what who's that?" Seohyun feet was off the ground while she can hear a familiar laugh.
"Babe don't tell me you forgot about me?" Jungkook turn her around, seeing her annoyed face. 
"Jungkook why are you here?" Seohyun got confuse at Jungkook seeing him in front of her was nice but mostly confusing since she wouldn't think that he want to step in her college since Naeun he's ex-girlfriend is here.
"Hey don't tell me you don't want me here," Jungkook pouted made the eight girl more and more confuse. Jungkook look at Seohyun's Unnie and ," Hey Can I borrow her Thank you bye?" Jungkook pulled Seohyun to the exit of her college.
Seohyun was trying to stop Jungkook from grabbing her wrist like that since it hurted it her but she couldn't do anything since he was stronger then Seohyun.
"Oi where are you taking me and stop pulling me like that," Seohyun hated when people pull her around places.
"Calm down babe, just the guys wanted to see you and knowing that you wouldn't agree with me so I just have to find my way to get you there." Jungkook open his car for Seohyun to go in. 
"Babe I don't want to force you to go in so listen to Oppa okay," Seohyun puffs her cheek going in the car. 
Jungkook got into the driver seat feeling that Seohyun was pouting and saw that she was. Pinching her cheek and giving a chuckle, he started driving to the group of guys. 

Author's Note
Thank You for all of your support. I'm happy that you guys actually upvoted my story.