Chapter 13

➢ The Seducer

 

It have been three days after that incident. Seohyun hasn't been herself. She declined everyone every time when someone asked including BTS. Her mind is only full of him. She doesn't know how to feel about this come back. Sighing she knock out on her bed. 
Buzz~ 
"Hello?" Seohyun answered a strange number. 
"Meet me at Cloud Nine Bar ," Sehun voice vibrate to her ear. 
"What if I don't ?" She stubbornly didn't listen to him.
"Then I'm gonna come over to your place," Forcefully agreeing she ended the call and got dress. She wore a biker jacket additional with jeans and boot. 
Driving to the place, the streets were empty, except for the noise from the club. Walking in the place. She ask a waitress if she saw Sehun by showing a photo of him. 
The young waitress politely directed to a quite room. Opening the door, Sehun looked smirking at her. 
"I guess you still kept my present," Looking at the jacket she wore. It was a gift from him 3 years ago. 
Snorting she replied,"I only came here to return this jacket," taking the biker jacket off and throwing it at him. 
He wasn't really happy that she said that. 
"What do you want to tell me?" Seohyun said without any interest. 
"Come Back to me, be my lover again Joohyun," That word the only name she doesn't want him to slip from his lips her.. Her real name. 
"SHUT UP!! DON'T CALL ME THAT NAME!" Seohyun furiously shouted. She punch the wall, hating anyone called her Joohyun. 
"Why? You always loved it when I call you your real Name... Joohyun," That words trigger her. 
"I'm not that girl anymore that you used to know." Simply calming down, she said. 
The two was too into with their conversation that they didn't know that this person witness everything. The anonymous couldn't help it and simply interrupted the two conversation. 
"Jungkook? Why are you here?" Seohyun looked over seeing Jungkook cold face. 
"What's going on here Seohyun?" The girl went up to Jungkook a kiss on the lips. 
"You don't need to know, just go back on what you doing and imagine this never happen okay," Seohyun softly told him. 
"No... I want to know what happen," Sehun snorted. 
"You want to know huh? Well let me tell you everything," Seohyun eyes widen at Sehun. 
"SHUT UP OH SEHUN."
"No. I want to know."
Seohyun's hand is in a fist, ready to punch the wall again. 
"Well let's just say that Seohyun and I are boyfriend and girlfriend. She was a boxer in high school and I was a rider~ We were perfect each other the hottest couple in the country, anything you want to know more?" Sehun smirked. 
Jungkook's eyes was blank. He didn't know what to say. Leaving the place, Jungkook angrily drove his car away from the place. 
Seohyun was trying to go with him but Sehun held her wrist. 
"Where are you going Joohyun?" Seohyun glared at him, harshly swept on hand away from him. 
"Don't even dare to call me Joohyun!!" Seohyun pointed at him, running after for Jungkook. The girl ran out of the place following Jungkook making the guy in the room angry.
He was awfully angry at the two , grabbing a beer he throw it at the wall making the staffs come in. 
"You will be mine Seo Joo Hyun...."
While that happen Seohyun caught up with Jungkook. He was at the Han River there sitting down. 
"Jungkook!!" She shouted out, her soft voice echo to his ears. 
"Go away..." Jungkook replied, he was so mad that how could he fall in love with her. She was like any girl he dated. 
"Jeon Jungkook ...," Seohyun voice became dangerous. She walked over with a serious look, not her usual look flirty and happy but something that was dangerous, something that no one could imagine. She sat softly next to him on the grass. Laying down she sighed.
"Let me tell you something a little about myself...," She was hesitant but she knew she had too, or she would lose someone important to her. 
"I had no family when I was little... No one cared for me until... This man let me into his house," Closing her eyes seeing small flashback. 
"He was my dad, even though he wasn't my real dad but he treated me like his own daughter... He was also one of the most strongest boxer in Seoul... He teached me how to fight, so I can defend myself but I became rebelious... I join in this gang... They are my sister," Jungkook looked at her seeing that she was closing her eyes. Reaching out for her hand, he softly grabbed it giving it a soft squeeze. 
"We were the best girl gang in Seoul while I was the best fighter in it, until this guy name Oh Sehun... He was the best rider in Seoul, he was the best of the best, I meant it he was everything a girl would look for but he was too good..." Remembering the scene in the past she had she didn't want to remember it. 
"He was good in a good way but also a bad way... He would never stop getting what he wanted... My gang and his gang was together... We were living together and fighting and defend together if one of us need back up... He was always my back-up like I'm his... After a few months after I fell badly in love with him... We were dating... But that was a mistake... I was too blindly by his love that I never knew he had another girl after 3 months we dated... She was also in another gang but she wasn't as strong as me... That girl is Bae Irene," Seohyun squeezed Jungkook tightly kind of hurting him but he was strong enough to survive, Her fury in her heart was never ending that it could burn her whole body. 
"I was on a mission for a while, so Sehun wasn't able to see me... I decided to finish my mission quickly and give him a surprise visit but... The last thing I wanted to see on that day was Him ing with the girl I hated in the whole wide world... I haven't change my clothes yet so I was basically covered in blood, red bright blood... I nearly killed her..." Laughs softly but have a hint of dangerous in her voice, her eyes looks blank like a creepy doll. It was only filled with dark night black. 
She went to grab something out of her pocket. It was a knife... He got shocked, he never knew she could be so violent. 
Playing around with it, she throwed around then... SWISHHH she accurately got a leaf stuck on the tree. Laughs like she was a crazy woman, Jungkook was worried for her. Tightly wrapping his arm around her, she softly leaned her head on his shoulder. 
"I bet you think I'm crazy... I've should've listen to Appa.. Sehun he was a ing ... He only wanted me so he could build his rank." Her tears drop on to his shirt damping his shirt. It was hurting him... He never knew she could be like this. She always hide something in her hat he wanted to know and now he did. 
"No.. I love you Seohyun... I love you no matter how you were in your past, present or future.. We are fated to be together Seohyun, No matter how much you wanted to hide from me we were meant to be nothing can change that...," Jungkook looked at her seeing her eyes turn soft like a baby, he kissed her. It wasn't like any kiss he gave her it was fill with emotions real emotions...