Chapter 3

➢ The Seducer

"So why did you went to this college Hongbin?" Seohyun asked him.


"I don't know actually maybe because of my Hyungs but why did you ask?" Hongbin stared at Seohyun wanting to know the reason.

"Just wondering since not really many people are here compare to the big college... ; so who are your Hyungs?" Seohyun asked Hongbin out of her curiousity.

"I don't know if you know them but their names are Leo, Ravi, N and Ken," Seohyun heard Ken name and start laughing since she remember who it was.

"I actually know one of your Hyungs. Ken is actually one of my friends that sometimes hang out with me since he hang out with you guys but man isn't he hilarious; Your lucky to have him as your hyung," Seohyun said making Hongbin's face darken.

"Not Ken Hyung he's the worst he always blabbering and always does pranks on me," Hongbin sighed and pouted just of the thought of Ken.

"Well get use to it since Ken's class is actually right next to our," Seohyun laughed and start teasing him.

Seohyun suddenly move closer to Hongbin since she felt comfortable with him but Hongbin blushed since he never been this close to a girl.

"Seohyun-ah!!!" Hyoyeon shouted across the hall calling her.

Seohyun turned her head seeing her unnie running to her.

"Hm what's wrong Unnie? I'm right now with a friend," Seohyun frowned seeing Hyoyeon interrupting their conversation.

"You have to go and see this... maybe you will be able to solve this," Hyoyeon gave a worried face to Seohyun.

"Okay fine.... Wait but doesn't that mean that I have to skip class," Seohyun started whining hating to miss class and not be there for Hongbin.

"Stop complaining start walking," Hyoyeon pulled Seohyun to the exit.

Seohyun waved a goodbye to Hongbin before start walking to the exit.

"Unnie why were you being so rude? I was talking to someone," Seohyun complained while Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

"This is important, Yuri got in a fight with someone in another university," Hyoyeon said made Seohyun shut up.

Seohyun and Hyoyeon started seeing a group of people circling areound something.

"Move out of the way please," Hyoyeon shouted making the people around her and Seohyun looked weird.

Seohyun and Hyoyeon notice that Yuri wasn't fighting with a girl but it was actually a boy.

"Oi I said that me and my girls were here first so we get to take this table?! " Yuri shouted at him.

"Well for your information the guys and I were here already but we went to get some stuff." The boy had big and large shoulder and he is pretty tall.

"SHUT UP YOU TWO!!!" Seohyun bursted out feeling furious. 

The girl and the boy stop and looked at her scared.

"You guys are really childish?! Just because of a table you start fighting?! there's like 10 other tables out there for you guys too choose." Seohyun walked up to her Unnie and the guy.

"Now am I right or do you want to keep on fighting and embarrassed yourself," Seohyun stated made the two realize how embarrassing it was.

"Fine but the girls and I having the table," Yuri pointed at the table.

"Pfft fine then, I didn't want to sit at the table anyway ; let's go guys" The boys left but there was a boy he stood outside of the place waiting for her.

"I'm gonna go now Unnie, Next time tell me when to come when it's a better reason then a table," Seohyun rolled her eyes and left the scene.

Seohyun's POV

I walked outside seeing a guy standing there kind of lost but then he went up to me.

"Hey, I just wanted to ask you something?" He stared at me kind of creeping me out.

"Aren't you with that group that fought with my unnie?" I tilted my head , remembers that he was there but at the back.

"Yeah, I am but I never like getting into a fight," He shyly laughed.

"So what's your name since I don't want to call you the guy form the group," I chuckled.

"Park Jimin," He smiled at me. 

Wow he have a beautiful smile. Snap out of it SEO JOOHYUN no time for dating.

"Seo Joohyun but you can call me Seohyun," I smiled back.

"Anyway would it be okay if I have your phone number since I think we're friends already," He rubbed his neck.

"Sure, hand me your phone first though," I put my hand out so he can hand it to me.

I typed in my phone number then add Seohyunnie~~.

"See ya next time Jimin ; I have to get back now or my unnie will get angry," I waved my hand while running towards my friend.

Buzz~~ ... Huh a text message.

{ From: Unknown }
You forgot to gave me your phone so I can put my number in. I request that you have to put my name as Jimin Oppa :)
- Jimin Oppa 

{To: Jimin Oppa }
Arrasso I changed it already and luckily you reminded me or I will thought of you as a creep XD.
-Seohyunnie