8. Back To Me

Love Control

* Thoughts which Mark can hear are in italics.

 

/ Mark's POV \

We walked down the corridor of Sunhee's apartment again and I pulled her suitcase behind me. Ah. The trip was over and we had returned home. Part of me just wanted to stay in Jeju. Just as long as Haesun wasn't there again. "You can come in. Have some tea. You've been driving." Sunhee told me as she tapped in the passcode. I looked around awkwardly and followed her in. "Jackson!" She shouted out we walked into her apartment. I looked around. Everything was neatly placed and it was very tidy and clean. Different to my apartment. But I do live with JB and Jr. So maybe not.

 

"Oh maybe he's not in. Oh! That's right! He always works on Sunday mornings to earn extra money!" Sunhee quickly remembered and nodded. I smiled awkwardly and placed her suitcase at the side of her sofa. Who works on sundays..? There's something strange about that. I sat on her sofa as Sunhee prepared some tea but I kept hearing a strange noise. I tilted my head to both sides. Maybe my ears are popping from the plane ride. No no. Something wasn't right. Someone was here. I got up quietly and walked across to Sunhee. She turned around and frowned.

 

"Ssh." I told her as I stood close to her. We stood silently for a while and she was frowned. I told her to be quiet again.

"Aigoo~" We heard quietly. Someone was here. Someone was in her apartment. She sighed deepily and went into a draw, pulling out a large wooden spoon. "What are you doing?!" I cried out quietly as I pulled out my phone. She shook her head and put my phone down. She walked into the main part of her lounge near her.sofa and stopped. "Choi Youngjae! Come out now!" She screamed loudly. I frowned and followed her in. Choi Youngjae..?

 

/ Sunhee's POV \

"Choi Youngjae! Come out now!" I screamed loudly. I glanced across at Mark and he looked really confused. I nodded quietly to him and he stayed quiet. "Youngjae!" I screamed again.

"Aigoo~ Ah~ Sun.. Hee." I heard cry. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I followed the sound which was coming from behind the sofa. 

"Stand up. Now!" I screamed. I looked down to see Youngjae curled in a ball, hiding behind my sofa. I crouched down and took his arms, ready to pull him up. "No no no! I have cramp!" He cried out. I dropped the wooden spoon on my sofa and pulled him up quickly. He whinced and cried out at the sharp pain in his legs. "Youngjae!" I screamed at him.

 

He rubbed and stretched his legs then stood up straight and grinned with a guilty look on his face. "I wanted to surprise you!" He said happily as he rubbed his neck and grumbled.

"Youngjae! You can only enter in emergencies!" I told him.

"Or when you're dru..." He began to say but then he saw Mark and quickly bowed to greet him. "Hello. I'm Youngjae. Sunhee's best friend." He said introducting himself. Mark stopped frowning and quickly ran across to greet him back. "Hello. I'm Mark. I work with Sunhee." He said to Youngjae. I sighed and shook my head, taking the wooden spoon and hit Youngjae's bum with it as I walked past.to finish the tea. He yelped out and I smirked.

 

We sat at my coffee table and drank the tea I had made. Mark and Youngjae were happily talking to each other and I seemed to be the topic of conversation. Wonderful. "Do you know she drinks a lot?" Youngjae said cheekily. I glared at him and gave him evils.

"Yeah. She has a low tolerance" Mark whispered back.

"Yah!" I shouted at them both. Youngjae and Mark both laughed.

"She messaged me drunk once. It was funny." Youngjae told Mark.

"Yah!" I cried out again.

"I've seen her really drunk as well, she was singing too." Mark told Youngjae. I looked at Mark wide eyed.

 

"Oh is that right now?" Jackson said loudly behind us.

 

/ Mark's POV \

We all swung our heads around and Jackson stood facing us as he loosened his tie. 'Both of them! She brought both of them here! I don't like either of them. Aish!' He thought as I looked at him. I quickly stood up and bowed to greet him. Youngjae scrambled up after me and gathered his things. He quickly ran past Jackson but Jackson grabbed his hood and pulled him back. "Youngjae-ah. You never come round when I'm here. But you come round when I'm not?" He whispered to him as he gave him a dirty look before letting him go. Youngjae huffed and put his shoes on. "Bye Sunhee! Bye Mark!" He shouted as he ran out the front door. 

 

Jackson rolled his eyes and looked back at me. Sunhee had stood up and was smiling at him. I bowed my head. "Uh. I should be leaving. Thank you for the tea." I said to Sunhee. She stuttered but let me go. I reached Jackson and he stared at me. "Thank you for bringing Sunhee back. But it wasn't necessary" He told me as he watched me put my shoes back on. I waved to Sunhee and she grinned, waving back to me and I quickly disappeared out of their apartment. Youngjae stood down the corridor and laughed when he saw me. "He gets jealous easily. Just ignore him." Youngjae told me. I nodded and looked back at the apartment door.

 

/ Sunhee's POV \

I looked awkwardly at the floor and stood quietly. The door slammed shut behind Mark and I heard Jackson sigh. "Sunhee." He called out. I looked up awkwardly and he held his arms out. "I haven't seen you since Wednesday! Come here!" He cried out. I smiled and ran over to him, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. "Did you miss me?" I asked him.

"Mhm! Did you miss me?" He asked me. I nodded and rested my head against him. "Did you have a good trip?" He asked me afterwards.

 

"It was good." I told him.

"Did you go to an event? I saw you put one of your nice dresses in your case." He mentioned.

"Uh yeah. Me and Mark attended an event at the hotel. It was alright." 

"Alright?" He said frowning.

"We happened to bump into Mark's ex-girlfriend, Haesun." I told him. He opened his eyes wide and nodded slowly. He let go and I walked back to the coffee table to clear away all the mugs and tea pot. 

 

/ Jackson's POV \

Sunhee walked away and began clearing away the mugs and tea pot which she was drinking with Mark and Youngjae. Aish, I'm still not happy about that. But wait. Does Sunhee know..? I backed up and rested against a wall. Aish. Does she really know? I watched her happily clearing away the pots and cleaning up after herself. No. Surely not. She wouldn't be like that. I took my tie and jacket off, and walked into our bedroom to hang them back up. I came back out and Sunhee walked across to me. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. 

 

"Sunhee, can I talk to you?" I asked her. She nodded and we walked across to the kitchen and pulled out the stools from underneath the counter. "It's about Mark. Don't you find him a bit... strange?" I asked her. She shook her head. 

"What do you mean?" She said as she frowned.

"A bit forward... he knows your with me." I grumbled.

"Jackson Wang... are you jealous..." She stuttered at she smirked. I sighed and shook my head. 

"No no I'm not!" I cried out. She poked my cheeks and laughed. I sighed and bowed my head. Suddenly the intercom rang. "Aish~ who is it now?!" I grumbled.

 

I can't get time alone with Sunhee when I want to. I'm always interrupted by something or someone. This better not be Mark. I shuffled my feet towards the door and pulled the lock down and pushed the door open. "Hyung!~" Yugyeom screamed as he ran in. Bambam bowed to greet me and followed him in. "Noona!~" Yugyeom screamed again as he ran down the corridor. I rolled my eyes and shut the door. Great. I can already feel a headache coming on. Bambam followed Yugyeom in and Sunhee stood up to give them both a hug.

 

"Noona! Did you get me anything?" Yugyeom asked her as we all sat down. She smirked and Yugyeom began getting excited.

"No." Sunhee said sarcastically. I sniggered and Yugyeom pulled a face. 

"Ayee. Noona!" He whined. Sunhee asked them both if they wanted a drink and she disappeared into the kitchen. I followed her in and stood beside her as she made some drinks. "Can we continue our conversation?" I asked her.

"About Mark?" She said. I nodded.

"Can't you just stay away from him?" I asked her. She looked at me with a sad face and bowed her head.

 


 

 

All my lovely subscribers! Where's all the comments?! Hehe, I can't tell whether you are enjoying the story or not if you don't comment! Also, I love reading them! Please remember to comment, it will be much appreciated!

 

Also, it's Mark's birthday in Korea now! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK TUAN! :)