19. Girls Girls Girls

Love Control

 

/ Mark's POV \

I stood in the studio preparing the cameras and screens for the photoshoot today. It had been a couple of months since I started my new job here in the magazine. I loved my old job at the newspaper company, especially since I met Sunhee there. But I always liked the thrill of a magazine and my photography skills were used more. I had been chosen as the lead photographer of the company after the last one had left and since I joined, I had been preparing for this photoshoot. The door opened behind me and I greeted to all the other members of staff who entered, they greeted me back and I finished setting everything up.

 

I sat in my chair behind the cameras and waited for everyone to get into their places, the models soon entered and I greeted them happily as I explained to them about the set and the shoot. "Right! Is everyone ready!" The director of the shoot shouted as he sat on a chair beside me. I nodded to him and began using my camera which was in front of me. I would then detach it from the tripod and walk closer to the set, taking close up photos. "Ok! Everyone please get ready for the next shoot!" The director shouted after one round of photos were taken. Everyone began rushing around, getting the next set ready and the models ran to get changed. I glanced down at my phone and noticed a message from Sunhee - 'Photoshoot! Fighting!' I smiled to myself and the next round of photos soon began.

 

It soon became late and I was busy packing away all the camera into their bags. Some people were cleaning up around the room and others were leaving. The photoshoot was finally finished and it had gone well. After packing everything away, I grabbed my bag and swung it around my body. "Goodbye!" I shouted to the staff members which were still left in the room. They waved to me and I walked down the corridor towards the lifts. I reached the ground floor and used my employer badge to get out of the building. "Oh! Sunhee!" I cried out surprised as I noticed her stood outside the building. She looked up and waved as I ran up to her. 

 

/ Sunhee's POV \

I smiled happily as Mark met up with me. "Have you had a good day?" I asked him. He nodded and took my hand in his. 

"How was yours?" He asked me. I nodded as well and he smiled. I glanced to my side to see a group of girls walking out of the building behind Mark. They had looked across at us and whispered. "Oh! Photographer Tuan! Thank you for today!" They all shouted and squealed. They must had been the models for the photoshoot. My eyes watched them walk past us. I rolled my eyes and grumbled quietly. Aish, why are they all so pretty. Mark picked my chin up and grinned as I looked at him. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "Why did you grumble?" He said confused. Ah. I grumbled too loud.

 

Before I could answer, a couple of the girls had ran back up to Mark. They stood there smiling at him before they began talking to him and asking him questions. I watched them and they glanced at me, giving me a dirty look. I looked away and rolled my eyes before moving my hand which Mark had hold off. I held it up in the air and pretended to sort out the sleeve of coat so our hands held together were in their direct eyeline. "Uh. Uh." One of them stuttered as she nudged the other one. The other one looked down and smiled awkwardly. They quickly said bye and walked off awkwardly.

 

"What was that for?" Mark asked me as he raised his eyebrow.

"Oh. I thought I had something on my sleeve.." I stuttered.

"Hm. Ok..." So why were you grumbling earlier?" He asked again. Aish, Mark Tuan. You never forget anything. "Nothing" I said as I shook my head. "Let's go!" I said as I went to pull Mark away with me. But he stopped me and pulled me back. "Sunhee. Tell me." He grumbled. I looked at him and smiled. But he could see past that. He always could. I wrapped my arms around him and stepped closer to him. "Was it those girls?" He asked me. I shook my head repeatedly and looked up at me. He smirked and I pulled a grumpy face. "Oh Kim Sunhee, are you jealous?" Mark teased me. I grumbled again and let go off him as I walked off. I heard him laughing behind me and he ran to catch up with me and took my hand, swinging it back and forth.

 

"I'm not jealous!" I shouted to him. He smirked and nodded.

"Ok ok! I believe you!" He said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled again. "Want ice cream?" He asked me as we walked beside each other down the street. 

"Hm. No. I want chicken..." I stuttered. He looked at me and began laughing as he ruffled my hair.

"You are so random sometimes. Ok ok. Let's go home first then we can order some." Mark said as we reached closer to our apartment. "Wait. Is that why you pretended to look at your sleeve earlier? To show them we were dating..?" Mark said as he smirked. I looked away and sighed. Mark never misses anything! "No!" I shouted as I ran into our apartment building. I heard Mark laughing behind me as he called my name and chased me inside.

 

/ Mark's POV \

I closed the front door behind me with my back as I held the bags of chicken. I shuffled my feet down the corridor into the apartment. I looked around to find Sunhee and she was already sat on the floor at the coffee table, ready to eat. "You must be hungry..." I said as I started laughing. She chuckled and nodded. I sat down on the floor and put the bags of chicken on the table between us. "Have you got another photoshoot tomorrow?" Sunhee asked me as we began eating chicken. I smirked and she hit my arm playfully. "Stop smirking! I was asking because I was thinking of making you some lunch! But now you have smirked. I'm not." She said as she folded her arms and pulled a face. I pulled a face back to her then sulked. "Oh Sunhee!~ Why!~" I began whining to her. She began smirking and I pulled face as I sulked.

 

"I don't have another photoshoot tomorrow. But you can still make me lunch!" I said happily as I took a piece of chicken. I glanced up at her and she was grinning her. "You're happy I don't have a photoshoot, right?" I asked her as I leant over the coffee table. She shook her head as she smirked. I leant closer and placed the tip of my nose on hers. She wiggled her nose slightly and then fell backwards laughing to herself. "There's a model coming to the company tomorrow. Probably to talk about a photoshoot next week." I told her. She bolted upright and frowned.

"Is she pretty? Do you know her name?" Sunhee questionned me. I laughed and shook my head.

"I don't know anything about her." I told her.

"Ah. Ok. I'll take you to work tomorrow!" She said quickly.

 


 

/ Sunhee's POV \

I walked hand in hand down the street with Mark towards his company building. We reached outside and stood by the front doors. "Thank you for lunch!" Mark said happily as he held up a bag with the lunch I had made him inside it. I grinned and he swung our arms together. "Ok. I'll see you later. I'll come pick you up from work." Mark told me as he leant in and kissed my forehead.

"Ok! I'll wait ou..." I began telling him but then I froze. I looked past Mark and noticed Haesun. She was walking towards us. Towards this company building. Mark frowned and turned around to follow my eyeline.

 

"Aish~ Haesun. What are you doing here?" Mark grumbled under his breath. She met up with us and I went to drop my hand from Mark's but he held onto mine tightly. Haesun smirked and looked up at the building. "Omo! No way. You work here?" Haesun said as she asked Mark. He rolled his eyes and nodded. "I have a meeting. For a modelling job here." Haesun told us. I looked away from her and rolled my eyes. "I guess we can't get away from each other. Something brings us back together." Haesun said as she did an annoying laugh. I rolled my eyes again and gave her a dirty look. "I need to get to work. I'm going to nip back home first though. I've forgotten something." I told Mark, making it loud and clear to Haesun that we were living together now.

 

She raised her eyebrows and Mark nodded. "I'll see you later then. I'll pick you up after work." He told me as he kissed my forehead again. I smiled and let go of his hand. I began walking away, leaving Mark with Haesun. I heard him sigh loudly. "I'm not walking in with you. Walk in on your own." I heard him say loudly to Haesun. I glanced around and Mark had stormed off, leaving Haesun to trail behind. I turned back around and sulked. Why did she have to be the new model? Why couldn't jt be someone else? I knew they worked together in the past, but Mark left his old job because of her and now she's back.

 

/ Mark's POV \

I stormed inside and Haesun came running after me. I scanned my ID and got past the barriers. Luckily Haesun wasn't an employee, so she didn't have an ID and couldn't get in. "Mark! Let me in so I don't have to wait. Just show me where to go!" She called after me. I turned around and smirked. "Uh sorry. I don't know you. You will have to go to the registration desk and sign in then someone will take you up there." I told her with a smug look on my face as I turned back around and left her in reception. She grumbled and sighed behind me. I pressed the lift button as I pulled out my phone from my pocket to ring Sunhee. I could tell something was wrong with her when she left earlier.

 

"Sunhee, are you ok?" I asked her as she answered the phone.

"Yep. I'm fine." She lied.

"O..K.. What did you leave at home?"

"Oh nothing. I just wanted her to know we had moved on" She told me. I chuckled quietly to myself. 

"Ok ok. Don't worry. I won't make her life easy here if she gets a job." I let Sunhee know. I heard her laugh quietly afterwards. I smiled to myself as I walked out the lift on the floor of the company office. "I've reached work. I have to go now. Sunhee?" 

"Mhm?"

"I love you" 

"I love you too Mark Tuan" 

 


 

 

A/N: Annyeong my lovelies! Welcome my new subscribers too! And thank you so much! Also, thank you for all your lovely comments, I really love reading them so please continue with them! The chapter is a little short, right? Apologies my lovelies! I'll try make the next chapter a little bit longer! Thank you for reading and what do you think! Please comment! :)