12. Forever Young

Love Control

* Thoughts Which Mark Can Hear Are In Italics.


/ Sunhee's POV \
We reached Mark's apartment, luckily JB and Jr. wasn't in and Mark collapsed on his sofa. "Where's your first aid kit?" I asked him. I looked across at him and he had his head back resting in the sofa. "Uh. Far left at the top" He told me. I nodded and reached up to open the cupboard. But the cupboard was too high at I couldn't reach it. "Aigoo" I mumbled as I stretched my fingers out. Suddenly a hand came from behind me and grabbed the first aid kit. I turned around and Mark stumbled back slightly. He smiled and passed me the box. "Thank you." I told him. He went back to sit on the sofa and I followed him.

 

"Aish" I said to myself as I patched up his cuts. I wiped them with anteseptic wipes then put a plaster over them. I looked at him and he was grimacing from the stinging pain of the wipes. "Sorry. It hurt a little." I told him. He looked at me and shook his head.
"It's fine." He told me. I looked at his face. 
"I can't do anything about all these bruises." I said as I bowed my head. Suddenly I felt a warm hand my cheek. I looked up and he smiled. "I'd rather get bruises on my face instead of you getting bruises on yours." He told me as he put his hand down. 

 

Suddenly we heard the door make a noise and the door click open. "Anyone here?" I heard JB call out. I panicked and looked at Mark. He looked at me back and frowned. "Where is your bedroom?" I asked him.
"First on the r... why?" He stuttered. I quickly jumped up and darted towards his bedroom, closing the door behind me. I sighed and breathed in deepily as I sat on his floor. JB can't know I was here. Aish. I haven't seen him since I woke up after we had our company meal a while ago. I'm still embarassed from that!

 

/ Mark's POV \
"Oh! You're here!" JB said happily as he wandered in. I turned to look at him and smiled. "Woah. What happened to your face?!" He said as he showed a worried look on his face and ran beside me. 
"Ah. Nothing." I mumbled.
"That's not nothing. Who did this?!" He said angrily. He looked around and noticed the first aid kit box on the coffee table. He raised an eyebrow and looked around. "Is someone here?" He asked me. I shook my head and he smirked. He knew I was lying and he knew someone was here.

 

"So who did this?" He asked me again.
"Ah. Uh... I just. Uhm" I stuttered. He looked at me and sighed.
"Ok. We'll wait for Jr, he'll get it out of you" JB said annoyed. He wandered off down the hallway to his bedroom and I looked at him. 'Aish, what's he hiding? Hmm.. someone is definitely here.' He thought. I stood up. "Uh. Mark. Can I borrow your phone charger. Don't move. I'll get it!" He said quickly.
"No wait!" I shouted, and before I could stop him, he had opened my bedroom door. 
"Well well well" I heard him say as he stood in the doorway of my bedroom. I darted across to my bedroom and Sunhee had awkwardly greeted him.

 

"Sunhee. There's no point hiding in there. Come out here." JB told her. She glanced across at me and I smiled to reassure her. JB told her to follow us and she awkwardly got up, shuffling her feet towards us. "You can leave if you want to" I whispered to her as we walked behind JB, back into the main area of the apartment. We all sat down on the sofas. "I'm guessing you patched Mark up?" JB asked her. She nodded quietly and he smiled.
"Thank you Sunhee." He said to her happily. I looked across at Sunhee and she sat there awkwardly with her head down.

 

"Oh! Jr. should be here soon. Sunhee! Why don't you stay for dinner. Jr. is a really good cook." JB asked her. 
"Uh. I should be getting hom... home." She stuttured. We both looked at her. "Um. Can I use your bathroom?" She asked quietly. I nodded and JB smiled. We both stood up and JB disappeared into the kitchen. I lead her down the hallway to the bathroom. "Thank you." She said quietly. Just before she walked in, I took her arm and stood in the doorway, she turned around. "Do you want me to take you back to Youngjae's?" I asked her. She nodded quietly and looked down at her feet. I sighed and stepped backwards as she shut the door. 

 


 

/ Sunhee's POV \
We reached Youngjae's apartment and I rang the intercom. I still don't understand why he won't give me his passcode. This is basically my 3rd home after mine and my parent's house. "Oh!" I heard him the other side. The door pushed open and Youngjae stood with his arms folded. "I cooked. But you missed it." He said annoyed.
"Youngjae! I'm sorry!" I said as poked his eyebrows to stop him from frowing. He soon gave in and smiled.
"Oh! Mark! Come in! Come in!" He said happily as he pushed us both in and shut the door behind us.

 

"Noona!" I heard Yugyeom shout happily as we followed Youngjae in. I put my bag down and Yugyeom gave me a big hug. A hug which I needed right now. "Why are you here?" I asked him.
"Youngjae said he would cook for me and Bambam" He told me. I smiled and waved to Bambam who was sat on the floor playing with Youngjae's puppy. "Oh! Who's?" Yugyeom said confused as he looked at Mark. Mark smiled awkwardly and Yugyeom jumped up to greet him properly. "This is Mark" I told him.
"Aah. Mark!" Yugyeom said happily.

 

We all sat down and Youngjae glared at me whilst frowning. I smiled to him but he continued. I sighed and looked elsewhere but he still continued to watch me. "Sunhee. Come here." He told me. He stood up and lead me into a different room. I turned around to look at Mark, he seemed relaxed with Yugyeom and Bambam, and was playing with Youngjae's puppy so I didn't mind leaving him on his own whilst Youngjae spoke to me.

 

/ Mark's POV \
I watched Sunhee disappear with Youngjae, and I looked back at Yugyeom and Bambam. I smiled to them and they smiled back. "Noona's told us a lot about you." Yugyeom said to me.
I raised my eyebrows, "She has?" I said as I smiled quietly to myself.
"Are you happy?" Yugyeom asked me. I stuttered and they both laughed to each other.
"Noona says you are a good friend and you make her smile." Yugyeom told me. I looked down and smiled to myself. I looked back up at them both. 'Hm. There's something strange about him...' Yugyeom thought as I looked at him. 'He knows Noona is dating right..?' He thought again.
"I know Sunhee is dating, but we are only good friends." I said to them. Yugyeom frowned and glared at me. 

 

'How did he know what I was thinking...' Yugyeom thought. I quickly coughed awkwardly and looked around. Aish, why did I say that. Sunhee! Come out quick so I can leave! I looked back around to face them, and Yugyeom and Bambam glared at me. "Is there something wrong with Noona?" Yugyeom asked me.
I shook my head, "Nothings wrong but she'll probably have something to tell you later." I told him, I wasn't going to lie to him. But I wanted to get out of here quickly. Yugyeom nodded but Bambam looked at me strangely.

 


 

/ Sunhee's POV \
After telling Youngjae everything and going back to where Mark, Yugyeom and Bambam were, Mark quickly left afterwards. In fact he left straight after I came back out of the room... something was up with him. I sat down opposite Yugyeom and Bambam, and they looked at me suspiciously. "What..." I mumbled.
"Where's Jackson?" Yugyeom asked me. I sighed.
"Yugyeom..." Youngjae started.
"Yugyeom, me and Jackson are not together anymore." I told him. He frowned and Bambam looked shocked. "He was seeing someone else..." I continued. Yugyeom shot up with Bambam standing up after him. Youngjae laughed slightly and told them both to sit back down. "You can't do anything." Youngjae said calmly.

 

Youngjae and Bambam went to get food which left me and Yugyeom alone together. "Noona, what is Mark like?" Yugyeom asked me. I frowned.
"Mark? He's a good person, he's a gentleman really..." I said awkwardly. He smiled and nodded but I looked at him suspiciously. "Why do you ask? Kim Yugyeom. What are you up to?" I questionned him. He shrugged.
"Nothing. I just find him slightly strange." Yugyeom told me.
"Yugyeom! You can't say that." I said frowning.
"We were talking earlier and he said what I was thinking..." He stuttered. I raised my eyebrows and burst out laughing.
"So he reads minds?" I asked him.
He nodded, "Noona. Just be careful." He told him. I continued laughing and nodded. Aigoo, Kim Yugyeom, you can be cute sometimes.

 

After we ate, Yugyeom and Bambam left, and I sat on my bed talking to Mark on my phone. "Did Yugyeom say anything about me after I left?" Mark asked me.
I laughed, "He did actually. He said you can read minds. Yugyeom can be strange sometimes." I told him. But he sighed deepily. "Mark?" I said as he stayed silent. 

"Sunhee, can we meet? I have something to tell you." He asked me.