21. Take My Hand

Love Control

{The whole chapter is Sunhee's POV, but there will be plenty of Mark in the next chapters}

 

/ Sunhee's POV \
"I will call you every day. Sent you photos, sent you messages. Before you know it I will be back soon." Mark said to me as we stopped infront of the boarding doors. I nodded and pouted as I bowed my head. He sighed and lifted my chin up so I was looking at him. "Kim Sunhee. I'm not going to forget you. It's only a year. I'll be back soon." He told me as he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up slightly. He twirled me around a couple of times then put me back on the ground. "I have one condition though." He told me. I frowned and nodded.
"No guys in the apartment. Only Yugyeom and Bambam. Call?" He told me. I looked around as I thought about it for a while.
"Wait. What about Youngjae..?" I stuttered.

 

He sniggered after I mention Youngjae then rolled his eyes. "Ok ok ok. Youngjae as well." He gave in as he nodded. I smirked.
"But they are the only guys I know... who else did you think!" I shouted out to him. He shrugged and laughed.
"Oh. And I've told JB and Junior I'm going. Junior said he will make you some food and drink it round to the apartment. Before you say it. Don't moan. Junior makes really~ good food!" Mark explained to me as I nodded. Suddenly we heard a tune from the speakers in the apartment. 'Boarding to U.S.A will close in 5 minutes. Thank you' A woman then said as we looked at the doors behind us. We looked back at each other and I wrapped my arms around him, giving him a tight hug.

 

"I better go. I'll return soon. Kim Sunhee. I love you." Mark told me as he kissed a couple of times, then on the forehead, then on each cheek. I smiled and nodded. "Come back safely! Mark Tuan! I love you! Fighting!" I called out to him as he walked towards the doors. He waved one last time before disappearing behind the wall.

 


 

It had been a couple of hours since I left Mark at the airport and I was already starting to feel lonely. I laid on my sofa sulking. I had a week off work and I was already alone and bored. I jumped to the sound of my phone beginning to ring. "Aish!" I cried out as I grabbed it annoyed. I looked at the caller ID - Youngjae. "Hey Sunhee!" Youngjae said happily down the phone.
"What do you want?" I said with a sigh.
"Aye~ I know Mark's left today. Let's go have some fun. I found this really~ cool place! It's scary but it will be fun!" Youngjae asked me.
"I'm not into scary places." I grumbled.
"I know. I know. But... please~" Youngjae whined. I sighed and finally gave in after Youngjae had managed to persuade me. But where was this place..?

 

After getting ready, I grabbed Mark's car keys and headed out of the door. Mark had left his car here and said I could use it, only if I was careful with it. I tapped in the address to the navigator and set off on my way to see Youngjae. I kept glancing back down at the navigator as I was driving and frowning. We were heading out of Seoul, out of the city. "Oh! I know this place!" I cried out. It was the abandoned theme park. Mark's special place. How did Youngj... ah. He must have remembered from when he dropped me off that time when I was angry with Mark. Aish, Youngjae. He knew I found it creepy. But I always went where Youngjae asked me to go. Always.

 

I pulled up outside in a forested area. I jumped out and made my way towards the theme park carefully. It was dark so I used the flashlight on my phone to see where I was heading. As I got closer and closer, I noticed lights in the distance. I turned off my flashlight and walked towards the lights. "Youngjae!" I called out but there was no answer. I sighed and looked around. Something didn't feel right. I clutched my phone in my hand tightly and luckily I had worn shoes which I was able to get ready to run away in. I reached inside the park and opened my eyes wide. The teacup ride.

 

Fairy lights were draped around the teacup right, it was lit up in a range of soft colours, the teacups all had fairy lights around the too. One of the teacups had blankets drapped over the seats. There was a table top attached to the middle of it and it had been transformed into a small table with a picnic basket on top. I froze on the spot and was in a daze at the beautiful teacup right which brightened up the darkness. "What. Is. Going. On." I stuttered. Suddenly, warm arms wrapped around my waist and a warm body was stood behind me. I could recognise this hug anywhere. "M... M.. Mark." I stuttered. I heard a small chuckle from behind me and he let go of me, twirling me around to face him. He then wrapped his arms back around me and held me with a smile on his face.

 

"What are you... wait. America. Huh?" I stuttered confused. He laughed and shook his head.
"I got a call a couple of days ago. The trip had been cancelled. So I thought I would surprise you." He told me. A smile grew on my face and he leant in to kiss my forehead. "Do you like it?" He asked me. I nodded repeatedly and grinned. Suddenly, he swooped me up off my feet and carried me over to the teacup which had been made into a table. He put me back down and we sat down opposite each other. I looked at him, he had a white shirt on with dark wine suit trousers and black shoes. "Aish. Youngjae could have given me a hint to dress prettily" I grumbled under my breath as I looked down at my oversized jumper and jeans. Mark squinted at me and sniggered. "You look pretty in what ever you wear. And anyway I would rather you wear that since it's a bit chilly" Mark said happily.

 

Mark had opened up the picnic basket and filled the table with food. We often had picnics, it was one of our couple things we did. "I don't understand though. I saw you go through the boarding gates..." I stuttered. "I saw your ticket in your passport!" I whined. He began smirking and nodded. "It was a fake ticket. I had a friend on the boarding gates and I asked him to help me out." Mark explained. I frowned as I was still confused but I didn't ask him anymore questions because I was too busy enjoying the moment... or in fact too busy eating... 

 

I was eating but I didn't eat too much. I remembered last time we had a picnic and I ended up eating a lot more than Mark. Mark took my hand and gave me an evil look. "Eat." He said as he smirked. I shook my head and smiled. "Aish. Kim Sunhee. I don't mind if you eat lots. You're a good eater. My girlfriend has to be a good eater. Since I like food as well!" He told me as we both started laughing together. I nodded and scanned the boxes of food. I reached my chopsticks into the box of kimbap and they were interrupted by Mark's chopsticks. "Yah! Lemme have it!" I whined. Mark shook his head and quickly stole it. I pouted at him and grumbled. He laughed and waved the kimbap around infront of me. I thought he was going to give it to me. But nope. He ate it quickly and grinned cheekily.

 

We had finished our date and returned back home. We both collapsed on the sofa together as we were both tired out. "Aish. I need to get out of this suit." Mark grumbled as he jumped up and disappeared into the bedroom. I waited on the sofa and he finally returned. I burst out laughing and he chuckled quietly. He jumped back beside me wearing his deer onesie. "Aigoo. Cute~" I cried out as I played with the antlers on his head. He snuggled up beside me and nuzzled his head into my neck. "No~ That's you!" Mark said happily. "Ah! But there's one thing." He said as he put his head up tl look at me in the eyes. "Because the trip was cancelled, I've been asked to go to the trip in Jeju for 2 weeks." He told me. I nodded and smiled. "Ah. I think I can deal with 2 weeks" I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.

 


 

1 Week Later:
It had been a couple of hours since I left Mark at the airport so he could go to Jeju Island and I was already bored. Suddenly the intercom rang a couple of times. "Omo!" I screamed as I jumped because of the sudden noise. "Oh~ Chicken! Chicken! Chicken!~" I sang loudly as I made my way to the door. I pulled the lock down and pushed open the door. "And your singing is still as beautiful as always. I can hear your from all the way out here!" Youngjae whined as he held up a bag. "I bumped into the chicken delivery man. You ordered soooo much! So I thought I would come and help you eat it." Youngjae said as he walked past me and invited himself in. I shut the door behind me and followed him in.

 

We sat down infront of the television behind the coffee table. I turned the television on and we opened the chicken. I was relieved Youngjae was here, now I didn't feel alone. "Ah! It's these guys!" Youngjae called out excitedly. I looked around at the television, music bank was on and there was a group called GOT7 on. "Ohh!~ I know these too! Daebak!" I shouted out happily. 
"If I do~ If I do~ If I say something you always say let's break up" Youngjae sang along to them. I looked at him and my eyes grew wide as I smirked. "Yah! Choi Youngjae! When did you turn into such a fanboy?!" I asked him as I sniggered.
"I dance to this with Coco all the time!" He argued back as I started laughing.

 

Suddenly my phone began ringing. I bolted up and ran across to the kitchen side to answer it. "Mark! Are you ok? Did you get there alright? How is Jeju?" I questionned him as he answered.
"Yah Sunhee. Take a breath at least." He said as he sniggered. "I'm fine. How is everything over there?" Mark asked afterwards.
"Everything is fine here.." I told him happily.
"I can hear something... is that the television? It's so loud!" He said as he laughed.
"Oh! It's Youn... I'll turn it down!" I quickly said as I ran to the remote. I turned the sound down and Youngjae began whining.
"Is Youngjae there?" Mark asked down the phone.
"Yes he is. We ate chicken and are watching the rest of The Show" I told him. 

 

"Is Youngjae staying over?" Mark asked me again. 
"No no! He's leaving after The Show finishes" I told him. I heard him sigh slightly and tried to hold in my laugh. "Oh! Actually. No. He's staying over." I quickly said to see Mark's reaction.
"Pass the phone. Pass the phone to Youngjae." Mark said. I tried not to laugh and Youngjae was frowning at me. I passed the phone to him and waited for Youngjae's reaction and to tell me what Mark had said to him. I reached out for the phone but instead of passing me it back Youngjae ended the call instead. "Yah! What did he say!? What did he say!?" I shouted at Youngjae as I wrestled him to retrieve my phone. 

 

"Ah. Nothing nothing." Youngjae said as he folded his arms and went back to watch the television. I grumbled and jumped up, I did a starfish infront of the television so Youngjae couldn't see it. "Kim Sunhee! Move!" He whined as he moved his head side to side to try and watch the television, but I also moved at the same time. "Choi Youngjae! Tell me what Mark said to you!" I complained.
"He told me I wasn't allowed to sleep round." Youngjae shouted and grumbled as he whined like a 5 year old. I sniggered slightly and he frowned at me and sighed. "Were you going to sleep round?" I asked him confused. He nodded silently and pointed to his backpack as he pouted. 

 

I sat down infront of Youngjae and sighed. "You'll have to go home then once this is finished." I told him.
"But Sunhee!~" He whined. 
"Fine fine fine. Let's just not tell Mark" I joked. Youngjae's frown turned into a grin and he jumped up excitedly. 
"Let's just put loads of blankets and cushions on the floor! I'll have the floor, you can have the sofa!" Youngjae said excitedly. I nodded and began helping him with the blankets. "Let's just hope Mark doesn't come home early." Youngjae sniggered.
"You're not sleeping round for the whole 2 weeks!" I cried out as Youngjae pulled a face at me.

 


 

A/N: Oh my lovely subscribers! Love Control now has reached over 100 subscribers! Thank you so much, it means a lot and I am super duper excited! I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter and I enjoy reading all your comments, so please comment! What do you think will happen next? Are you enjoying the story so far? Tell me what you think below! :) Thank you my lovelies!