25. Farewell

Love Control

3 Years Later...

/ Mark's POV \
I sat in the drivers seat and shut the door after me. I pulled my seatbelt across me and checked in the middle mirror. "Let's go!" I shouted out as squeals filled the car. I chuckled quietly and started up the car. "Where are we going?" I asked out loud as I drove.
"Grandma's!" Hana squealed.
"Grandma and grandpa's house!" Ari squealed afterwards. I nodded and glanced at them again in my mirror. "Is Umma going to be there?" Ari asked me. I nodded again.
"Umma is coming later." I told them. They both grinned and clapped their hands. I smiled and the radio. They both began dancing to the music. I grinned to myself and drove to Sunhee's parents house.

 

"Oh! Uncle Youngjae!" Hana screamed as I pulled onto the driveway. Youngjae was stood outside the front and waved as he saw the car. "Where! Where! I can't see!" Ari whined repeatedly. I stopped the car and jumped out. I walked around the back and slid open the back door to the car when Youngjae walked across to meet me. He smiled to me and hid around the side of the car. "Boo!" He shouted inside as he jumped out from the side and the air was filled with the laughters of Hana and Ari. He quickly ducked and ran around to the other side to do the same. We all started laughing and Youngjae took Ari out the side he was stood at as I took Hana out on my side. 

 

"When's Sunhee coming?" Youngjae asked me as we walked inside after the girls running in. 
"After she's finished work." I told him as I looked at my watch. "She should be here soon." We took off our shoes and walked inside, we both greeted Sunhee's parents as the girls ran around.
"What have you given them..?" Youngjae whispered to me.
"Some pororo sweets in the car." I whispered to him. We both laughed quietly and sat down beside Sunhee's parents. A year after Sunhee and I got married, we had two beautiful children called Hana and Ari. They are twins and were born on the same day as my birthday. We moved into a larger apartment so the girls are able to grow up healthy and run around. Youngjae visited us at least two times a week and he was their favourite uncle. But lets not mention that to Yugyeom, Bambam, JB or Junior.

 

/ Sunhee's POV \
I knocked a couple of times on the door then let myself in. I pulled off my coat and took my shoes off. "Oh! Who's that?" I heard Mark say excitedly. I hid around a corner and poked my head around. Hana and Ari were looking curiously. "Boo!" I shouted. They both squealed and ran up to me excitedly. I came out from around the corner and picked them both up on each of my hips. "Aigoo!~ My girls! Have you had a good day with Appa?" I asked them as I looked at both of them. They both nodded and grinned as I put them back down on the floor. They ran off again and I greeted my parents. Mark was stood up watching me and Youngjae was sat down on a chair. "Aye~ You're here again?" I joked to him. He laughed and nodded. "You can't get rid of me Sunhee" He sniggered. 

 

We all started laughing and Mark held his arms out. I walked into them and he hugged me tightly. "Did you have a good day?" He asked me happily as he kissed my forehead. I nodded and smiled to him as he let go off me. I collapsed backwards onto the chair beside Youngjae and sighed with relief. "Mark gave them pororo sweets" Youngjae whispered in my ear. I eyes grew wider and I sat up as I glared at Mark. "They will be eating soon!" I cried out to Mark. A guilty look spread across his face then he glared at Youngjae, "It was an hour or two ago!" He whined. He mouthed something to Youngjae which made him shoot up. Then he ran off with Mark chasing after him. "Hana! Ari! Appa is chasing after Uncle Youngjae!" I told them as they both went running after them.

 

I disappeared into the kitchen to help my mother with the rest of the cooking. "It's almost finished. Your father helped me. We'll just wait for Jaebum-ah and Jinyoung-ah to get here." My mother told me as she smiled happily. The kitchen was covered in a feast which had been cooked for the nine of us. It was my father's birthday, and Yugyeom and Bambam were finding out some news today which may be a cause for a celebration if it all works out well. My parents had an open house. Mark and I visited with the girls at least once every week, Yugyeom and Bambam visited often, JB and Junior came on special occassions and Youngjae... he probably came round every day... 

 


 

/ Jackson's POV \
I jumped out of the car and shut the door behind me. I rushed around to the other side and opened the door. I reached out my hand and helped Sena out of the car. I grabbed her bag and put it on my shoulder as I shut the car door. "I can take my bag" She offered as she reached out for it. But I refused and held onto it tightly. "It suits me, don't you think!?" I joked as I grinned. Sena grew a smile on her face as she held her back. I wrapped my arm around her back to support her and we walked into our apartment building. "Ok ok ok. What do you want first when we get up? Food? Is our baby hungry?" I asked her as I put my hand on her large bump and grinned.

 

She shook her head and whined. "I just need to lie down. My back hurts." She told me as she showed me a reassuring smile. I nodded and we finally reached our apartment. We walked in and I took off my shoes then crouched down. I untied Sena's laces and took her shoes off for her. "Thank you" She said happily as she slipped her feet into her slippers. Sena followed me through, shuffling her feet behind me. She sat down and I put her bag down on the side. "Oh! Sunhee said she has found some of Hana and Ari's newborn baby clothes which haven't been used. She'll bring them round before this one's due." Sena told me. I opened my eyes wide and nodded.
"Ah. That's nice of her." I said happily as I prepared some drinks and snacks for us.

 

I met Sena three years ago during a work conference between our company and a company in America which we have become partners with. We spoke for the time I was over in America at the work conference but when she moved from her branch in America over to our branch here in Korea, our friendship developed into a relationship. We got married a year ago and in one month, we will have our first child. We are both work orientated and when we found out we were expecting our first child we couldn't be happier. Sena is able to work at home whilst she will look after our baby and I will work and come home. After Sunhee, she made me realise my personal life is just as important as my work life so I reduced the hours I used to work in order to look after Sena and our baby.

 

We sat on the sofa watching the television. I was sat one side and Sena was sat sideways with her feet up on my knee. She had a book of baby names in her hands and she was flicking through them. "I thought we decided on some names?" I said confused as I glanced across at him. She nodded and grinned.
"I'm just looking..." She stuttered. I smirked and took the book out of her hands. She whined and I put the book down on the floor next to me. "This one isn't even out and you're already looking at other baby names!" I cried out as we both started laughing.
"You said you wanted a big family." She told me.
"Aye~ let's just see what it's like with one first." I sniggered. 

 


 

/ Yugyeom's POV \
I followed Bambam in with my head down. We all stood behind our seats and bowed before sitting down in the chairs. Bambam was sat on the left of me and everyone else was sat on the right hand side. "I know how hard you have all been working over the years you have been in our company." We all stayed quiet and listened carefully. "So! I have decided it is time for your debut. The five of you will be placed in a group and will have your debut at the end of this year. Therefore, we need to start preparing." The CEO of the entertainment company we were all trainees in told us. Smiles grew on our faces but we still all stayed silent. Bambam nudged the side of my leg repeatedly. I glanced to the side and could see the excitement in his face. 

 

After the meeting with the CEO and meeting our new hyung who would become our manager, we all returned back to the practice room which was basically our home for the three to five years we had all been training and working so hard in. "We're there guys! But that doesn't mean we stop everything now. We still have to work hard as we have been. And even harder during our debut." Tae-Joon, the eldest one of us said. We all nodded and then we all collapsed on the floor and rolled around. "Ah! I'm so excited!" Min, the third youngest of us, screamed happily. We all laughed and quickly stood up as we heard a cough at the door. "You hear about your debut and the first thing you do is roll on your practice room floor. Wow~" Our manager hyung said as he started laughing. We all stood in a line awkwardly and bowed to greet him.

 

Bambam and I became trainees three years ago after Sunhee and Mark's wedding. Luckily we got both got into the entertainment company together and now we are debuting together. We had always dreamed of debuting together but we knew there was a high chance one of us would debut before the other one. But this time, luck was in our favour and we were able to share our dream, and debut together. We all sat around in a circle for a while and discussed group names with our manager and all our group positiins then they allowed us to take a break for a week, we were allowed to go home to our parents then we would move into our new dorm in a week.

 

Bambam and I left were dropped off in the van at my parent's house first. We thanked our manager and said bye to everyone. Bambam slid the door of the van shut and we made our way down the pathway. I knocked a couple of times and opened the front door. We took off our shoes and shuffled our feet into our slippers. "Are we sticking with the plan?" Bambam whispered to me.
"Yes. Act sad." I whispered back to him. We thought it would be funny to trick everyone so we both decided to act sad. They knew today was the make or break moment and whether we would debut or not. "Uh oh. You two don't look very happy." Youngjae said as he looked up. We both nodded quietly and walked in sulking.

 


 

/ Junior's POV \
I laid on the sofa one end with JB laid the other end. We were both watching television when the intercom rang. We both looked at each other and moaned out loud. "You go." He told me.
"No, you can." I offered. We both rolled our eyes then held our hands out to do rock, paper, scissors. I grumbled as I lost and pulled myself up. The intercom rang again and I sighed. "Alright! Alright! I'm coming!" I shouted out loud. I reached the door and looked at the intercom screen. "Omo! Jaebum! It's Haesun!" I cried. I heard footsteps and JB ran up to me to look. He sighed and banged his head lightly against the wall. "She came round yesterday and we had to make up excuses for her to leave!" JB whined as he shook his head. 

 

The intercom rang again but this time she spoke through the speaker. "Come on guys. I heard you shouting. I know you're in there." Haesun said through it. JB and I had sat down opposite each other in the small corridor behind the front door. We both had our heads in our hands. "How can we get rid of her?" I grumbled.
"I don't know... which one of us does she want?" JB sniggered.
"Both of us probably." I said sarcastically as we both started laughing. JB stood up to look at the intercom screen.
"She's gone!" He said surprised. I jumped up excitedly and looked at the screen. We both highfived and went back to watching the television.

 

We got ready to go out to Sunhee's parents house. We were all meeting there for a celebration meal, it was Sunhee's father's birthday and we had also just found out Yugyeom and Bambam's debut was in process. We stood by the front door pulling on our shoes, "Do you think she'll be out there?" JB asked me. I shrugged.
"I hope not." I said sarcastically as we both laughed. We opened the front door and JB went out first. He looked around then told me to come out. "Coast clear!" We both shouted to each other as we highfived. We both walked down the corridor, watching out from each side. "It's like we're in a movie hiding from zombies." JB joked.
 I smirked and nodded, "I think I'd rather hide from a zombie." We both started laughing and ran down the stairs. We reached the ground floor and headed towards the front doors.

 

"Im Jaebum! Im Jaebum!" We heard whisper behind us. We both turned around and opened our eyes wide. Haesun came running towards us and linked arms with JB. He tried to shake her off but she stuck by him tightly. He looked uncomfortable and I glared at Haesun. "Where are you heading? Can I come? Or should we go to eat? Watch a movie?" Haesun asked repeatedly. We both looked at each other and sighed. She looked at both of us and shook our heads. "Haesun, we're going to meet Sunhee and Mark" I told her as I coughed awkwardly. She rolled her eyes.
"Well. You can go. Jaebum and I can go somewhere together. Can't we?" She said as she looked up at JB, he looked away from her awkwardly and pulled a face to me.

 

"Ok ok. Haesun, I'll come. Junior you go on your own. Do you have your car? We were going to walk." JB told her. My eyes shot at JB and I opened my eyes wide. I stuttered and froze. He's going!? She clapped loudly and jumped up and down excitedly. "Ok ok. Let me go and get it." She said excitedly as she skipped off. We sighed together and I tapped JB, "What are you doing!!" I panicked.
"Run. Now. Quick. Come on!" JB told me as he pulled me along. We quickly headed back towards the back entrance of our apartment building and fled out towards Sunhee's parents house. "And the bad thing is, I don't feel bad at all." I said as we both laughed and ran out together. Haesun had set her eyes on me and JB after she had fun with other guys. She visited us often when she wasn't modelling. Running away became an often occurance for us.

 


 

/ Mark's POV \
I helped Sunhee and her parents move all the dishes and side dishes to the large dining table as Youngjae was playing with Hana and Ari. We heard the front door open and voices filled the room. "Uncle! Uncle!" We heard squealing by Hana and Ari. I walked through to see who it was, "Oh! Hyung! We all arrived at the same time!" Yugyeom said as he greeted me. I smiled and Bambam did the same then behind them were JB and Junior. I frowned at them because something didn't seem right. "What's wrong?" I asked them as they came in. They both looked at each other and smirked. "Haesun." Junior mouthed to me. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Is she after you now?" I asked JB as he nodded. We all laughed and walked through to meet the others.

 

"Wait. What's wrong?" I heard Sunhee say as we walked through to meet everyone else. JB and Junior greeted Sunhee's parents and I glanced at Yugyeom and Bambam who had their heads down. "Oh no. Is it bad news?" Sunhee said as she pulled a face. They both nodded silently and everyone froze and stayed silent. "I'm sure it'll be next time guys! Don't be too sad. Just keep on training and you'll get there soon!" I encouraged them, breaking the silence. They both nodded quietly as Sunhee hugged them both tightly then we all sat down at the dining table. Everyone thanked Sunhee's parents for the meal then we waited for Sunhee's father to start eating before we all started. Hana and Ari were sat between Sunhee and I so we put small bits into their bowls before we began eating.

 

We were all eating when someone's phone started ringing. Everyone looked around and Yugyeom looked guilty as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Oh! It's Manager-nim!" Bambam shouted out surprised as he looked across and Yugyeom glared at him. "What do you mean manager?" Sunhee said confused. Bambam gulped and Yugyeom sighed. "Yah! Have you got your debut?!" She shouted out. Yugyeom and Bambam gulped with a guilty look on their faces and everyone started laughing. "How long were you two going to fool us all for?" I asked them as a smirked.
"Ah hyung. We thought it would be funny." Yugyeom said as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. We all laughed again and clapped as we congratulated them on getting their debut. 

 

/ Sunhee's POV \
After putting Hana and Ari to bed, Mark and I escaped back to our bedroom. We both laid in bed and looked at each other. "Have you had a good day?" I asked him happily. He smiled and nodded.
"Have you?" He asked me back and I nodded to him. He grinned and opened his arms. I shuffled my body into them and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Ah. I'm so lucky." He whispered. I chuckled quietly and nodded. He kissed my forehead and I rested my head on his chest. "I love you" I whispered to him.
"I love you too." He whispered back as we both shut our eyes. Then we heard squealing and laughing. We both opened our eyes at the same time and sighed together. "I'll go." He mumbled as he let go off me and pulled himself up. I pulled myself up afterwards and followed him out. "I can hear them talking and laughing." I said as we both wandered towards Hana and Ari's bedroom.

 

Ever since I met Mark six years ago we had been through a lot. We finally have a stable and happy life with our family, friends and of course our two beautiful daughters. I couldn't wish for a happier life and I was lucky to have met Mark. I didn't plan on loving Mark, but I'm happy that I did. They say love cannot be controlled, that's what makes it the most powerful force in the universe.

 


 

Wow~ My final author's note! Ah, it's sad this story has ended. I've been writing this for almost half a year. Hahah. A long time, right? Most chapters I've rewritten about two times before publishing! As you may see, Love Control is only my 2nd story so I'm still getting to grips with the whole process! Hahah! I hope you all enjoyed the story and please comment on your thoughts about this chapter and also what you thought of the whole story. Was there any parts you didn't like? Wished were longer? Your favourite parts? Please comment! I want to say a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU!~ to all my lovely lovely subscribers! Thank you for reading Love Control, subscribing, commenting and also upvoting! If you enjoyed the story, please upvote! It will mean a lot! Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LOVELIES!
Fellow IGOT7s! I recently participated in a 'Who Is Your IGOT7 Secret Santa Event'! After the big reveal on Christmas Day, I will be releasing my oneshot on my page so please look out for that! Link to my Junior Oneshot. Also, I am currently finishing a Youngjae oneshot which will be available to read on New Years Eve! Once these are both published, I will put the links up here! So please look out for both of them if you are interested!!
Once again, THANK YOU! And I will leave you with a cute christmassy photo of MARKJAE! Merry Christmas my lovelies! Embedded image permalink