Episode 10: Stars and Vows

We Got Married!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mi Sun: This couple! How could you cut it right there?

Eric Nam: I really want to know what their reply is.

Choa: I saw EXO couple days ago! We were able to talk for a bit but Chanyeol-oppa was busy with something else and I couldn’t ask him about it.

Kyung Hwan: Hopefully we get a reply from this weeks episode.

 

“If you guys really end up going out will you let us know?”

Chanyeol and Yifan look at each other before smiling.

 

Caption: Will they?

 

Eric Nam: Perfect place to start!

 

            “Stop doing that!” Baekhyun whines again as he throws a tissue paper at the couple staring at each other.

            The couple laugh but calm down when the eyes on them are truly serious.

            “As I said before,” Chanyeol finally says, “you guys will be the first.”

 

Kyung Hwan: What does that mean?

Choa: So they will tell us, right?

Eric Nam: I don’t know why but it sounded like he said only they would know...

Choa: What is this...

 

            The scene changes. The Han River looks calm and the city lights are shimmering on the water as the wind gently blows on it. Both the sky and the river are pitch black but there is a sense of celebration as the full moon lights the night. A big yacht is on the harbor waiting to leave. A red carpet is set at its entrance from the doc to the driveway of the parking area.

Outside the yacht a familiar but handsome face is standing dressed in a tuxedo surrounded by the camera crew.

“Hello everyone, this is Lee Seung Gi. I’ll be today’s MC!”

 

Studio cheers.

Mi Sun: Seung Gi-shi! Welcome!

Eric Nam: They got him to MC?

Kyung Hwan: Is he friends with the couple?

 

“Yifan is my close friend and he asked me to help him out so here I am! Welcome everyone to Wu Yifan and Park Chanyeol’s wedding!”

 

Caption: Wedding Time!

 

Studio cheers louder.

Choa: It’s finally their wedding!

 

Seung Gi is clapping his hands to create some sound around him on the silent dock as the first car pulls up.

“The couple is inside waiting and I’m going to start welcoming the guests,” he sees the car and the driver opening the door, “and look, here comes our first guest. Who could it be?”

Just as he says that the camera focuses in on the car.

Two ladies step out of the car dressed in night gowns. They both smile brightly at the cameras and begin to bow.

 

Mi Sun: Sunny and Seohyun!

 

“Girls Generation in the house!” Seung Gi announces with excitement as he waits until the girls walk up to him. “Thank you for coming! Please introduce yourselves.”

“Hello,” Sunny starts, “I’m Sunny.”

“And I’m Seohyun.” Seohyun quickly adds.

“We came to show our support for the happy couple,” they almost sing their introduction. “Chanyeol invited us and we could not let this opportunity pass by to see the couple in real life.”

Seung Gi laughs and helps the ladies get inside before they get cold. Just as they were walking in another car pulls up. Seung Gi quickly gets ready for the next guest.

A man’s let is shown first.

 

Choa: SHINee!

Eric Nam: Is it SM reunion?

 

“Hello, we are shining SHINee. Thank you for having us!” The boys bow energetically.

“Huh, someone is missing though?” Seung Gi looks over the boys who are dressed up for the occasion with their own unique styles. “Minho is not here?”

“Yes,” Onew replies, “he is out of the country right now so he wasn’t able to join us. But he sends his best wishes.”

“Thank you for coming here today. The couple is waiting inside for everyone!”

“I was really excited to come today!” Key interjects as he gives a thumbs up to the cameras. “This couple is too precious.”

Seung Gi leads them into the yacht and by the time he comes back to his spot another group is already making their way towards the entrance.

 

Eric Nam: Infinite also came?

 

            The Infinite boys beat Seung Gi to his spot and Sungkyu easily takes over his job.

            “Infinite has arrived, thank you for inviting us!” They bow and wave happily at the cameras.

            “Ya, Sungkyu-ah, that’s my spot,” Seung Gi playfully pushes the younger man aside to step in front of the camera. “Thank you all for coming.”

            “Wouldn’t miss it! I was really looking forward to this!” Woohyun adds with another wave to the camera.

            “Please step inside,” he sees another car pull up, “this party is not yet started but the food is all set!”

            The boys wave and bow once again to the cameras before entering the ship. Another group is waiting for their turn. This time the group consists of both males and females and they are most likely not Chanyeol’s guests this time.

 

Kyung Hwan: Here comes the actors.

 

“You guys came at a perfect time.” Seung Gi happily walks over to his own friends and colleagues. “Please introduce yourselves to the viewers and tell us about your relation to the happy couple.”

             The group laugh at Seung Gi’s enthusiasm and request. The closest person to Seung Gi starts the introductions with a gentle smile.

             “Hello everyone, I’m Jo In Sung and I’m friends with Yifan?” He ends with a question as he looks back at Seung Gi.

             “Why are you asking that?” Seung Gi playfully scoff at In Sung to which the rest laugh again.

             “Is that all I have to say? Should I go into detail as to how we became friends?” There is a playful tone in his statement. Seung Gi just says it’s fine and moves on to the next person.

             “Hi, my name is Yoo Ah In and I’m filming with Yifan right now but we’ve been friends since our first work about a year ago.”

 

Choa: Yifan-oppa’s actor friends are all really good looking.

Mi Sun: It’s a real star studded wedding!

 

“I’m Moon Geun Young and I’m also filming with Yifan at the moment and he has been a great friend.” Geun Young gently waves at the camera.

“Hello, I’m Lee Yeon Hee and I’ve been friends with Yifan since three years ago when I worked in China. He has taken good care of me then and I want to show my support this time.” She claps her hands with excitement.

The last female of the group jumps in with much energy.

“Han Ji Min here! Yifan has invited me to celebrate this happy occasion and as a friend and a fan of this couple I came with a ready heart and open mind to witness everything those two show on TV! Chanyeol-shi, Yifan, fighting!” The rest of the group laugh at her excitement but all agree with her.

 

Kyung Hwan: Ji Min-shi, we all have to come to work with a ready heart and open mind because of this couple.

Studio agrees.

Eric Nam: They look very beautiful tonight!

Mi Sun: Actresses always look beautiful. But Yifan invited really big names.  

 

             “I’m Kang Dong Woon and I’m also Yifan’s friend, thank you for inviting me.” He gracefully bows to the camera.

             “I’m Song Seung Heon and I’m actually friends with Yifan and Chanyeol.” Seung Heon looks proud as he makes the statement. Seung Gi thanks everyone for coming to celebrate and urges them into the yacht to meet the rest of the guests.

“I think we are waiting for one more?” He looks through the cards given to him to check. As he looks another van pulls up. Another girl group step out the van.

 

Choa: Apink!

Eric Nam: This episode just gets better and better!

 

“Hello, we are Apink,” the girls bow and wave cutely at the camera.

“We are happy that we were invited and hope the happy couple have an amazing wedding!” Eun Ji adds on with a fighting hand gesture.

“Thank you girls for coming. I believe you were the last one to come, so the wedding will begin shortly, please step inside.” Seung Gi leads the final guests into the yacht.

 

Caption: All of the guests are here!

 

Please log in to read the full chapter