Episode 12: Love Trip

We Got Married!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Yifan and Chanyeol walk into the airport with their luggages and bright smiles on their faces. They are holding hands and occasionally bump into one another.

 

Caption: Where are they going?

 

Chanyeol: Honeymoon time!! (He claps his hands) I've been patiently waiting for this day and it's finally here.

 

Yifan: Finally! Chanyeol and I had been planning and planning and finally our schedules aligned and here we are.

 

Mi Sun: That’s right! They just had their wedding so it’s perfect timing.

Eric Nam: I feel like this is going to be interesting.

 

As they walk through the airport towards check in, a crowd begins to gather. It's not long before security guards have to separate the couple from the crowd of excited fans. The couple continue to bow and smile at the cameras flashing in their faces. Their hands stay clasped.

 

Chanyeol: I expected to see some fans who just happens to be there but I wasn't expecting fans to come especially to see us. There were people holding signs and gifts for us. I don't even know how they found out that we were coming that morning.

 

Yifan: (Laughs) The fan base seem to have grown? They were very energetic and I'm thankful for their love and support.

 

Kyung Hwan: How do you two not realize how big your fan base has grown? I think these two are the most popular couple we had in a while. I keep getting so many messages from fans from different countries.

Choa: Really?

Kyung Hwan: Yeah, but the problem is I don’t understand them.

Studio laughs.

 

Once through the check in the couple is quickly escorted into security and the crowd does its best to steal a final glance of the two men still holding hands.

The security check is completed and they make their way towards their gate.

“What did you pack?” Yifan asks Chanyeol who is holding a carry-on suitcase and a backpack on his side and back. He even checked in a giant suit case, which was basically the only thing Yifan brought.

“Well, I wanted to make sure we have a lot of fun on the trip as well as on the ride there. I have things we can do during our flight.” He happily taps his luggage.

Yifan can only chuckle at the younger man.

 

Eric Nam: He looks like an excited puppy. I still can’t believe a grown man can look like that.

 

Yifan: I always have fun whenever I spend time with him. I was actually worried that he might get tired from carrying all of that during the trip, it was going to be a long trip. (He sighs)

 

Caption: Where are they going?

 

Chanyeol bounces towards the gate while Yifan takes his time following the other. Once they reach their destination the camera focuses on the sign flashing for passengers to start seating. Chanyeol and Yifan are the last ones to enter their plane but they find their seat without much difficulty. Perks of first class is that their seats are actually on the second floor of the plane and Chanyeol’s baggage is taken care of right away.

 

Chanyeol: We decided to go to Bora Bora for our honeymoon! (He claps his hands excitedly)

 

Caption: Bora Bora!!

 

Mi Sun: Omo! That’s a really famous spot. I want to go there too!

Choa: Is it really nice?

Mi Sun: You would be amazed.

 

Chanyeol: Hyung and I saw some pictures and just fell in love. It was absolutely beautiful and I just couldn’t stop thinking about it. I’m lucky that hyung also felt the same way so our decision was made.

 

Yifan: It was the best option. The only downside to this trip is that the flights to our destination is little long. We had to change flights three times to get there.

 

The two men are seated next to each other but there is a little pout on both of their faces.

 

Kyung Hwan: Why? What happened?

 

“Hyung,” Chanyeol turns his head, “why are you so far away?” He reaches his hand over the seat dividers. Yifan is quick to grab his hand. Their finger interlock.

“I know, but our flight is long so it’s better we stay comfortable.” Yifan tries to pacify his husband and himself.

“I’m more comfortable when I’m sitting right next to you.”

 

Choa: Chanyeol-oppa, why are you so cute?

 

Yifan can only smile and pulls their interlocked hands towards himself. Chanyeol is still sitting and pouting until he feels lips firmly pressed up on the back of his hand. He sees the smirk on his husbands face but doesn’t do much to remove his hands. Yifan kisses it continuously.

 

Eric Nam: Sometimes it’s hard to watch these two.

 

Chanyeol: I forgot that the seats were divided like that. I usually love it when traveling with the members but for some reason I didn’t like being so far away from hyung. I had made plans (he sighs) couple things I always see other people do. I didn’t know if I could do them with him anymore.

 

The flight takes off and the seatbelt sign goes off. Yifan stands up to use the bathroom but not before letting Chanyeol know. Chanyeol also stands up and reaches over to get his carry-on. While Yifan is away, he quickly sets up for the things he had wanted to do.

 

Caption: What is he planning?

 

“What are you doing?” Yifan returns from the lavatory and is greeted with Chanyeol leaning over their dividers placing a bag filled with snacks. Chanyeol looks slightly surprised at being caught but smiles nonetheless.

“Giving you food?” He innocently tilts his head to the side and goes back to his own seat.

“You brought snacks?” 
    

“Well,” Chanyeol also takes out his own bag of goodies, “the flights don’t always have the selections that I like. Also, there are other things we can do while flying, like games and what not.”

Yifan nods and proceeds in opening up the bag. The two spend their time watching movies in sync and sharing snacks over the dividers.

 

Choa: They’re so prepared for the flight. I usually just fall asleep right away.

 

Caption: Long journey… Seoul… San Francisco… Papeete… and finally… Bora Bora

 

Eric Nam: Wow, that’s a long trip.

 

The two continue their journey from one plane to another, going through different borders, meeting fans that have been waiting for them patiently. Every time the two men see fans waiting at the terminals, they become more and more surprised but do their best to reciprocate their affections.

 

Mi Sun: I’m happy seeing them this popular. So many people came to see them.

Kyung Hwan: Doesn’t it feel like they are your own kids and their success makes you feel proud?

 

Before their final plane ride from the Papeete airport on the main island to Bora Bora, they continuously encourage one another to make it because they are both very tired. Occasionally, whenever Chanyeol is next to Yifan, Chanyeol would lean his head on his hyung’s shoulders and follow the man around with his eyes closed. Whenever the two stop walking, Yifan walks behind Chanyeol and encircled his arms around his husband’s waist and props his head on his shoulder. Once they enter the plane, both of them pass out from exhaustion.

 

Mi Sun: Aigoo, poor boys.

 

Caption: Sleep tight! Your honeymoon will begin shortly!

 

Chanyeol: It was so tiring. I w

Please log in to read the full chapter