Episode 4: According to the Plan

We Got Married!
Please log in to read the full chapter

            The camera focuses on Yifan who looks to be busy reading something.

 

Caption: What is today’s adventure?

 

Mi Sun: Last week’s episode ended on such a strong note! I’m excited to see what they have in store this time!

Eric Nam: They were on top of every news article!

 

            Yifan is sitting at a small cafe with a cup of espresso and a scone next to the book he is immersed in. One of his long legs is stretched out under the table making the overall setting even more small compared to his body size. There is a sound of footsteps coming up the stairs and Yifan looks up from the paper towards the person.

Chanyeol emerges with a fluffy sweater and the white scarf snug around his neck. He spots Yifan sitting right in front of him and almost skips towards the other man.

“Hi hyung!”

“Hey, you made it.”

“Mh-hm, sorry if I made you wait.” He does look sorry until a waitress walks up to him to take his order. He quickly orders and focuses back to Yifan. “Whatcha reading?” He points at the book looking item in front of Yifan.

“I’m gonna start filming soon. It’s my script.”

“Really? You got the role? Congratulation!” Chanyeol claps his hands quietly but with enough enthusiasm to show how happy he is for Yifan.      

             Yifan proudly smiles back at Chanyeol.

             “Now that I’m married, I should do my part in providing for our family.” He can’t stop his smile that  grows larger as Chanyeol’s face turns pink, “you’ve been working hard.”

   

Yifan: I had to leave right after the concert so I wasn’t able to meet him to thank him properly for the big surprise he gave me.

 

Chanyeol: I was kind of disappointed that he left so soon but he called me and we had been in touch through texts. I think we got much closer and I was really excited to meet up with him today.

 

“What’s your role? Am I allowed to know that?” Chanyeol questions.

“Yeah, I think the press already released the news about the movie so it should be fine if I tell you a little bit...” Yifan nods his head with approval, “I’ll be a patient in a mental institute.”

 

Caption: Mental Institute...?

 

“Seriously?” Chanyeol’s jaw drops in disbelief. After closely observing Yifan’s face he continues. “No, actually I can see that... like one of those really good looking one’s who had everything in life but then after a tragic event they lose everything and go crazy...”

 

Chanyeol: I think he has that bad boy image to him, but at the same time he still looks more like a prince than a mental hospital patient... (Slowly nods his head)

 

Yifan starts laughing at how serious Chanyeol’s face looks when talking about Yifan’s character.

“Yeah, well something like that. But, hey, maybe it was my personality rather than my face that got me the role.” Yifan smirks with too much mischief in his eyes.

 

Mi Sun: Look at that face!

Kyung Hwan: He really is interesting.

Eric Nam: (Laugh) Stop saying that!

 

Chanyeol is silent for a while.

“Don’t say those things looking like that. Maybe you’re just a great actor that even I almost fell for it just now...” a pout is forming on his face.

 

Yifan: (Laughs and claps his hands) His facial expressions are just too precious.

 

“Sorry, sorry. So, do you want to do anything today?” Yifan swiftly changes the topic.

“Nothing in particular.”

“Great, cause I got some things planned, since I received a great gift from you last time.” The annoying grin is still present on Yifan’s face and judging from Chanyeol’s he doesn’t like it all that much.

 

Chanyeol: I don’t even understand why he makes me so easy embarrassed. (Shakes head after a sigh)

 

Caption: It’s because you like him...?

 

“Let’s go?” Yifan asks after taking his last sip of the espresso. Chanyeol simply nods and stuffs the remainder of his food.

 

The sun is shining bright today and the weather has been relatively warm. Not many people are outside, however, to enjoy the nice weather. Rather, many seem to still be hard at work while Yifan and Chanyeol take a leisurely stroll down the street. The two men are almost same in height and their shoulder and hands brush with every subtle movements.

“This is nice.” Chanyeol sighs contently.

“It is, do you come out to stroll often?”

“I used to. Since I am born and raised in Seoul I would always hang outside and there are so many things to do, but now I don’t really have that much freedom.”

 

Choa: I feel your pain Chanyeol-oppa!

 

Chanyeol: After gaining so much popularity, our company advised us against going out to busy areas incase we cause a commotion and disturb those around us or even put them in danger. But I did miss it and it was nice going around with my (small pause) husband. (Shy smile)

 

             “Well then use this time to go all out! I’ll make sure to protect you.” Yifan flashes a bright smile that rivals the sun shining down on them.

             “Yes,” Chanyeol smiles back, “I’ll be in you care.” He playfully bows.

             The two continue down the street going into shops that catch their eyes. They pick out clothes for each other and host a small fashion show. In the end Yifan buys them both a matching t-shirts and a snapback that Chanyeol had been staring at since they entered the store.

 

Caption: Yifan’s eyes are only on Chanyeol~

 

Chanyeol: Everything he put on looked good on him... How is that fair?

 

Kyung Hwan: Yah... Everything looks good on you too... don’t speak like you know that pain.

The studio burst into laughter.

 

The two buy drinks after their shopping trip and find a small seating area in the neighborhood.

“What’s next?” Chanyeol asks excitedly, very much enjoying his day.

“Well we did a lot of walking around and surprisingly that took a long time. We should head to dinner?”

 

Caption: Dinner? Date?

 

“Now?” He looks down at his phone to check the time and sees that it is only ten after three. “Isn’t it too early?”

“Well, I made a reservation at this place and it might take a while to get there? So we should head out now.” Yifan reassures his confused husband.

 

Caption: Did you plan something special?

 

Yifan: Yes, because he surprised me last time I thought it would only be fair if I also gave something in return. I also want to show him a different side of myself and maybe create a very special memory. (He gently smiles)

 

Eric Nam: Wah, Yifan-hyung is very cool.

Choa: I agree! I’m getting excited again!

Mi Sun: With these two it is always exciting.

 

             Yifan is leadi

Please log in to read the full chapter