Episode 1: Spring Meeting

We Got Married!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Host Panel: Park Mi Sun, Heo Kyung Hwan, Eric Nam, and Choa

 

Studio cheers loudly.

Mi Sun: Welcome back everyone! We got a new couple right?

Choa: Ah, I’m so excited! Do you know who they are?

Kyung Hwan: I don’t think any of us know, the production team wouldn’t tell us anything...

Eric Nam: I almost walked in on Director-nim talking about the new couple but I got caught!

Mi Sun: Let’s not wait any more! I’m sure we are not the only ones excited and waiting.

Kyung Hwan: Let’s start!

 

There were many people running around in the hallways, what it looked like to be inside a TV station. Each person looking away from the camera and making way for the crew walking towards a closed door. After knocking on the door a man opens it and he looks very surprised. His charcoal lined smoky eyes squint mischievously and he begins to smile at the camera.  

 

Caption: EXO in the house!  

 

Choa: Ah! It’s Baekhyun-shi! Is he the groom?

Mi Sun: It could be anyone from EXO! I’m so excited!

 

“Hello! Are you guys here for me?” Baekhyun asks excitedly as he gladly takes the red envelope from the crew. He bounces back into the room making way for the rest to walk in and finally see the rest of EXO.

Suho and Sehun are getting their makeup retouched and they see the crew come in from their mirror. They too are surprised but more confused as they swing around in their chairs to bow at the crew. Kai and Kyungsoo are sitting on the couch, each with their phones in their hands doing whatever to keep themselves busy. They quickly stand up and also bow slowly at the cameras pointed at them. At the corner, sitting on a stool, Chanyeol quickly hangs up his phone and walks over to where s are beginning to assemble.

 

Caption: Who would be the new groom?

 

Baekhyun proudly shows the envelope while the rest of the group finally understands what is happening and why there were around ten more people in their waiting room.

“Is it for you?” Kyungsoo asks as he tries to lean over to look at the card.

“It better be!” Baekhyun announces as he finally reads the secret contents and makes a face that screams disappointment. He passes the card to the person standing next to him, which turns out to be Suho and begins to pout.

 

Caption: Sorry Baekhyun-shi, but we still adore you!

“Welcome to We Got Married, we wish you a happy marriage and congratulate you on becoming the new groom, Park Chanyeol-shi!” Suho reads and exclaims as he looks up at Chanyeol who is standing at the end of the line, every eye and camera focusing on him.

“ME!” Chanyeol points at himself.

 

Caption: Welcome, Park Chanyeol-shi!     

 

Chanyeol: Hello everyone! I’m Park Chanyeol from EXO and I’m really happy to be on this show! (He bows and begins to wave his hands at the camera. His smile is on full display and his eyes are shining with excitement)

 

Mi Sun: Welcome Chanyeol-shi!

Eric Nam: Man, he is really good looking.

Kyung Hwan: I think he is more adorable, especially with the way he acts.

Choa: I’m just happy to see EXO!

 

Caption: How do you feel about getting married?

 

Chanyeol: Well, since I don’t know whom I’m married to, I would say that I’m very nervous and curious. But whoever it is, I’m just happy that I get this chance to make happy memories and finally have someone to call my spouse.

 

Kyung Hwan: He is very polite, I like him.

Eric Nam: You like everyone!

 

Caption: What kind of spouse would you like? What would be your type?

 

Chanyeol: (Laughs loudly and claps his hands) That’s a good question. I don’t have much experience with relationships so I don’t really know for sure, but I do like people who are comfortable to be around. I think it would be nice if the person is funny or at least gets my jokes. (He nods his head) And probably someone who would treat me well, like they would really cherish me because that would be something I would be doing for them.

 

Choa: He is adorable!

Mi Sun: Chanyeol-ah, I will cherish you!

The studio laughs at Mi Sun.

 

            EXO are now sitting on the couch and chairs around Chanyeol, who is sitting in the middle of the couch looking through the card with a giant smile.

            “You will be meeting your spouse in two days. Until then, please get a gift that would help your spouse to get to know you better.” Chanyeol finish reading the card and looks up a s with pleading eyes. “What do I get them!”

            The rest of the group laugh at their member’s distress.

            “It could be anything, like our CD or something?” Kai offers after he catches his breath.

            “No, that’s too simple and obvious, get them something you made? You like cooking so make them something they can eat!” Sehun adds on from his spinning chair.

            “Not everyone would be satisfied with only food, Sehun, it needs to be more than that.” Baekhyun grabs on to their maknaes thighs to stop him from spinning like a child that he is.

            “We don’t even know if your spouse is male or female, can you not tell us that?” Suho looks at the camera crew with curious eyes. Not surprisingly, the rest of the guys also look at the crew and Chanyeol’s eyes are two times the normal size.

 

Caption: Sorry guys, you have to wait and see!

 

“Figures, if I knew their gender then...”

“Then what? You still not gonna know what you are going to do either way!” Baekhyun interjected with a bright smile on his face.

“Should we guess if it’s going to be a guy or a girl?” Kai says with excitement.

 

Kyung Hwan: We should also guess! I say female!

Please log in to read the full chapter