Episode 6: Everyday Celebrations

We Got Married!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A car pulls into a parking lot where Yifan is standing and waiting.

 

Yifan: I was surprised to get a text from Chanyeol asking to meet him outside of the filming set but, nonetheless, I was looking forward to what he had planned.  

 

Caption: Chanyeol’s planned day?

 

Chanyeol: Well today is a special day. I don’t think hyung knows about it though... that’s why I’m gonna be the one to surprise him today. (He straightens up)

 

Chanyeol is behind the wheels waving to his husband. Yifan quickly makes his way to the passenger seat.

“Hi,” Yifan greets as he opens the door, “how are you?”

“Hi! I’m good. Nice to see you again.” Chanyeol replies right away.

“So why are we meeting up at seven in the morning? Not that I mind it all that much.”

“Cause we can’t be late!” Chanyeol pulls out of the parking lot and begins to rush to wherever they are going to.

 

Caption: Where is he rushing to?

 

Mi Sun: It’s nice to see Chanyeol planning events now.

Eric Nam: I think Chanyeol has more sides of him that we have yet to see.

 

“Late for what?” Yifan looks very surprised and slightly concerned.

“Why ask when you are going to see it in couple of minutes...” Chanyeol grins at Yifan.

“Couple of minutes...?” Yifan returns the attitude with a smirk of his own.

“Maybe not that fast but just wait, hyung!” Chanyeol sounds almost whiny.

Yifan just laughs at his husband’s antics.

 

Yifan: I like this side of Chanyeol. When he concentrates on something I can see the determination and he makes a really cute face too.

 

Caption: Both of you are cute...

 

Kyung Hwan: I never knew grown men could be cute but I’ve been proven wrong.

 

The car ride is spent with the usual excited atmosphere. Yifan talks about his new movie while Chanyeol shares stories about s and songs he is composing.

“Do you happen to know what day is today?” Chanyeol asks quietly.

“Today? Wednesday?” Yifan asks back.

Chanyeol laughs quietly.

“Yeah, it is Wednesday.” He doesn’t say anything about the topic again and the two proceed with their previous conversations. Soon Yifan is silent because he is distracted by what is outside of his window.

“The airport?”

“The airport.” Chanyeol nods with a smile.

 

Caption: Where is he taking them?
 

Kyung Hwan: This is definitely a surprise.

 

Yifan follows Chanyeol into the airport and the two make their way towards the plane gates before they attract too much attention. Majority of the people who spot them remain courteous and stay away to give room to the filming crew. Yifan and Chanyeol acknowledges those who cheer for them with a wave and a smile.

“Where are we going?”

“Somewhere we can relax.”

“Should I have packed some clothes?” Yifan looks down at his own clothing.

“Don’t worry, I got you covered.” Chanyeol looks very proud.

“I’m not sure if we wear the same size...” Yifan looks over to his husband’s body frame for a comparison.

 

Choa: I think Yifan-oppa is little taller than him?

 

“You would be surprised to know what one can find online.” There is a strangely creepy smile spreading across Chanyeol’s face.

“My size is online?” Yifan actually looks frightened.

 

Caption: Seriously?

 

Chanyeol laughs and holds Yifan’s arm that he had been looking at to check the ring. He smiles when he sees the metal on the rightful place.

“I was joking. I saw some of your clothes in our apartment.”

Yifan rubs the back of Chanyeol’s hand with his thumb.

“That makes better sense.”

They make it to the gate and Yifan finally sees their destination written on the top of the gate.

“Guam?”

 

Caption: Guam!

 

Mi Sun: Omo! I want to go too!

Choa: Oppas take me with you.

 

“Really? We’re going to Guam?”

“Yup,” Chanyeol beams at Yifan, “I looked at all the different places we could have gone to but with our schedules Guam was the best option.”

 

Yifan: Guam? (Looks speechless) I was actually kind of worried as to why we were going there. I hoped that there wasn’t some giant surprise that I should have known about waiting for me.

 

Chanyeol: Actually... (He looks bashfully towards his hands)

 

Kyung Hwan: Actually...?

 

Chanyeol: It’s our 100th day. I knew hyung wouldn’t know about it because I don’t think they have such events in China but since he is in Korean I thought he would enjoy it either way.

 

Mi Sun: Omo! Congradulations!

Choa: Already? That was fast!

 

Chanyeol: I always seen it celebrated on this show before so I was looking forward to it. I hope hyung is happy with the gifts I planned for him.

 

             The two of them board the plane that is destined to Guam. Their flight is around five hours and soon they are exiting the plane with excited faces and hands clasped together.

 

Eric Nam: They look really good together.

Mi Sun: You’re noticing that only now?

Studio laughs.

 

They walk out of customs and head towards a man standing with their names written on a board. He drives them to their resort where more people wait for their arrival. They welcome them and them to their beach house.

 

Caption: Welcome, Stay, Relax~

 

Mi Sun: I need a vacation.

 

“This is really nice.” Yifan runs his hand through Chanyeol messy hair when he removes his snapback. “But, I have a feeling that all of this is for something...?” He looks pleadingly at Chanyeol.

“Sorry, hyung, that I didn’t mention it earlier but today is our 100th day!” Chanyeol replies with excitement.

Yifan’s face show confusion but it soon changes to something similar to a realization.

“Chanyeol-ah, I’m the one who should be sorry.” He holds Chanyeol’s hands.

“It’s okay, hyung. I figured you wouldn’t know that is why I prepared all of this. It’s my gift to you, please enjoy it well.” The mocking tone is back on and he playfully bows to the older man.

“You can count on it!” Yifan challenges back. The two take their time to change clothes and decide to go walk around the beach before getting something to eat for dinner.

 

Yifan: I’ve never celebrated the 100th day but I have heard of it before and when Chanyeol mentioned it I really felt bad for not remembering it. However, now that we are here I’m determined to make the best of it.  

 

Please log in to read the full chapter