Breaking News

We Got Married!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Breaking News: We Got Married ‘virtual’ couple, EXO’s Park Chanyeol and actor Wu Yifan, was spotted leaving The Plaza Hotel within an hour of each other.

August 10, 2015 22:35 PM KST

 

We Got Married ‘virtual’ couple, EXO’s Park Chanyeol and actor Wu Yifan, has been receiving much love and support from the Korean public. Their recent episodes have shown how close the two have become and many are asking whether their persona on TV is real or, as the show stated, virtual. Today at 22:10 PM KST, Wu Yifan was spotted leaving The Plaza Hotel in Sogong-Dong through the main entrance and entered a black car previously seen on the reality TV show before a crowd could gather. However, only 40 to 50 minutes after his exit, Park Chanyeol was also spotted leaving the hotel through the back door where, now confirmed, company car was waiting for him. An eyewitness stated that they saw Wu Yifan walking to the reception desk at around 18:30 PM KST but no one had seen Park Chanyeol before he left. There were no camera crews seen anywhere on the vicinity to maybe suggest that they were still filming for the TV show. Representatives for both stars and the reality TV show network were contacted but no one has yet to reply. After the most recent episode, this event makes many wonder if there is truly something going on outside of just filming.

 

Hi! Thank you for all the love!! I will

Please log in to read the full chapter