Episode 13: Ocean Deep, Sky High

We Got Married!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi! So, should I be warning you...? haha enjoy?

 

Yifan walks around the living room, setting the food on the coffee table. He makes sure that the glasses are filled with juices and water before he stands back up to look over his work.

 

Caption: First official day of honeymoon!

 

Mi Sun: Ya! Let’s get it started!

 

He nods his head with satisfaction and begins to walk towards the bedroom where Chanyeol is hidden beneath all of the blankets and pillows. The morning sun is shining brightly through the room but it does not bother the sleeping man.

 

Yifan: I usually wake up early when I’m excited about something and I was definitely excited about our trip. Also, I wanted to see Chanyeol’s sleeping face. (He laughs) Is that creepy?

 

Eric Nam: I agree with you Yifan-hyung. It’s not creepy at all.

 

             Yifan walks quietly towards the hidden body and successfully sits down on the bed without any movement from Chanyeol. He struggles a bit to uncover the man but finally reveals his face that is blissfully still in dreamland.  

“Chanyeol-ah, wake up.” Yifan runs his hand through Chanyeol’s hair. The younger man slightly stirs and opens his eyes.

 

Choa: Why am I getting excited about this? Why do they have to make it look like this?

 

Chanyeol continues to look at his husband as his eyes slowly adjust to the light. A smile finally spreads on his face. Yifan is still running his hand through his hair and his eyes never leave Chanyeol’s face.

 

Yifan: It was worth getting up early. I read many books and scripts about this moment and I always wondered how it would feel and why it was so special.

 

Caption: And..?

 

Yifan: (Laughs) And it feels pretty good to know that you are the first person they see in the morning and when you see the smile it’s that much more special.

 

“Hyung,” Chanyeol barely whispers, voice still hoarse, “morning.”

“Morning, sunshine!” A playful glint is dancing across Yifan’s face.

Chanyeol snorts and rolls over to his side to hide his face into a pillow. Yifan laughs this time and tries to rip the pillow from Chanyeol. The two play tug-of-war with the pillow before Chanyeol fully lays down on it.

“Don’t you feel embarrassed saying that?” Chanyeol asks Yifan.

 

Kyung Hwan: We feel embarrassed hearing it.   

 

             “It’s your fault for making me say it!” Yifan raises an eyebrow.

             Chanyeol’s head pops up from the pillow and he looks on with a confused expression.

             “How is that my fault?”

             Yifan laughs.

             “I rather show that to you.” Yifan jumps on the unexpecting boy and wraps his long limbs around him. Chanyeol begins to scream and laugh as he tries to fight his hyung off.

 

Mi Sun: Omo, what are they doing?

Eric Nam: Looks fun, actually!

 

Chanyeol pins Yifan down as he straddles the older man around his waist and hold his hands down with his own.

“You’re surprisingly strong.” Yifan laughs from beneath the younger man.

“Believe it or not, there is still much you don’t know about me.” Chanyeol beams down with pride.

 

Caption: What is up with this atmosphere?

 

“Is that right?” Yifan smirks. “Well, then are you the type to give a good morning kiss?”

 

Kyung Hwan: That’s right! That was smooth.

Eric Nam: Where is my notepad? I need to be taking notes!

Choa: You two are so strange.

 

Caption: Morning kiss~?

 

Chanyeol pauses. They still have their eyes locked but neither of them are moving. Chanyeol slowly sits up straight.

“I have morning breath.”

Yifan smirks.

“You want to kiss me on my lips? I could have taken one on my cheek.” He teases.

 

Mi Sun: What are you two talking about? I can’t handle them if they start like this.

 

“You don’t want it on your lips?” Chanyeol is quick to reply with his own teasing.

Yifan looks like he is thinking really hard about it but the playful glint in his eyes never dissipates.

 

Chanyeol: I have a newfound determination for this trip.

 

Yifan: I could see something different in Chanyeol’s eyes and I kind of liked it. I felt the pressure on my wrists lessen so I knew I had to do it then.

 

Caption: Do what?

 

Choa: Should I brace myself?

 

Yifan skillfully slips his right hand from under Chanyeol’s hand and reaches out with it to wrap his fingers around Chanyeol’s neck. As Chanyeol’s eyes widen his head is pulled down until his lips are pressed gently against Yifan’s.

 

Studio screams.

 

Caption: Morning kiss complete!

 

Choa: Kyaa.

Kyung Hwan: I wasn’t ready for this!

Mi Sun: I can’t watch this. Why are you starting off with this? What else is to come?

Eric Nam: I love honeymoons!

 

Chanyeol pulls his head away as he refocuses back onto his hyung’s face. Yifan’s hand falls onto his side as he looks back at Chanyeol with a gentle smile.

 

Chanyeol: Hyung did it first. (He sighs) I need to step up my game.

 

Mi Sun: What are you planning? Chanyeol-ah, be gentle with your elderly.

 

Gentle touches reach Yifan’s face as Chanyeol continues to look down at his hyung. His fingers move up until he reaches Yifan’s hair and they push into the black locks with determination. Yifan closes his eyes, enjoying the touch.

“Hyung.”

Yifan opens his eyes.

Chanyeol leans forward and with fluidity and confidence places his own kiss on Yifan’s lips.

“Good morning, hyung.” They smile brightly at one another.      

 

Caption: Second kiss??

 

Choa: Oppa! Kyaa, I can’t.

Mi Sun: My heart, I can’t. What did we just see?

Kyung Hwan: I’m so proud of Chanyeol!

Eric Nam: I love honeymoons!

 

             The scene changes to the two men stepping out of their cabin through their balcony. They are both wearing their swimming trunks but also t-shirts covering their tops.

 

Choa: Are they going for a swim?

 

             “Are you good at swimming?” Yifan asks as he reaches around himself to stretch his back.

  

Please log in to read the full chapter