Intermezzo: Identity

A love like ember lights

In the meantime at Hyunseung´s house

Geurim

Geurim who just finished cleaning up the mess her Oppa made previously goes upstairs into her room. It is a small room which is nicely done up – very girly. Geurim walks over to her bed and switches her little table light on. Afterwards she throws her red bag into a corner and starts to undress.

Although she is tired, she still has a mission to fulfill, because for her it is not enough to stay at the sidelines and watch. So she puts on her ‘armor’ – actually a pink sports suit she only wears at home and hasn’t washed for three weeks. Before she pops out her contact lenses she pins her hair up into a messy bun and starts her computer.

‘He who will reap must sow.’ And Geurim has been sowing a lot for the sake of her Oppa´s happiness. All she needs is to plant the vision of IT inside HIS head – come what may. Even if it takes months or years. If her Oppa doesn´t give up she won´t give up either. After inserting the idea inside HIS head he will think about it more often and gradually change his point of view. That is her plan: inception. She got the idea from a western movie.

 

“Geurim-ah, Eomma is home. Where is your Oppa?”, Geurim´s mother shouts once she got home from work.

 

“At the company. Recording.”, Geurim answers, “Eomma. I´ve eaten already. I´m busy with homework so I’m not going to come down.”, Geurim answers loudly and sits down at her desk.

 

“Hmm. Ok.”, is the last thing she hears from her mother.

 

Hyunseung´s little sister opens her second - secret - user account on the pc and logs in. Immediately she calls a familiar homepage and logs in. It is time to sow so she starts to type:

 

Chapter 87: Cloudy Sky – the arrival of a rival

 

Finally Hyunseung succeed in winning over the proud rapper´s heart but he is still insecure. Lately the newbie stylist Yeonso – a woman- has been hitting on Junhyung-Yeobbo. Junhyung used to be straight. Now that a woman is hitting on him the 4D Prince is afraid that his lover might have a change of heart. Therefore Hyunseung has his guard up.

 

The sensitive rapper who noticed the slight changes in his lover’s behavior confronts him directly.

Hyunseung looks at him with teary eyes and whispers:”There is something I need to confirm- with our bodies.”, before he sits down on Junhyung´s lap.

“What do you want to confirm?”, Junhyung whispers softly into Hyunseung´s ear.

 

“Your love.”, Hyunseung answers scarcely audible before he kisses him passionately…

 

Geurim stops and looks up for a second.

 

There are notifications popping up next to her ID-Name:  JS_Shipmaster.