Epilogue

Passerby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Epilogue.

 

 

A winter sunrise asked why the spring rain, at the end, surrender it’s all to summer fog.

The answer would be difficult, winter sunrise, the spring rain answered.

 

“What happened to your first love?” he asked half-heartedly. They both are having dinner together, the man had been nagging for a whole months for her treat due to her successful second novel release. Her new novel, Reason, written under Lemon become a hit in sale because (again) Sehun bring it when he landed from New York. Yooran forced Sehun to leave the airport first, because rumor has spread that Sehun will be in airport that day, and she can’t be seen with him, not now. Thousands of teenagers buy the book as soon as they saw their Sehun-oppa had it and in short time, Yooran’s personal blog has flooded with bash and critics. An article consists of dating rumor also rise up, and Sehun’s company handled it well.

In the four meter square cubicle they both booked (for security reason), there are only two of them and a table standing in the middle of the room filled with various of Korean traditional food. Sehun placed some pieces of grilled meat on her plate while the woman spooning some kimchi soup to his bowl carefully. “That oppa? He married couple of months ago.” she answered while munching the tender meat in an excited reaction. It was delicious.

He somehow doesn’t care about the man and what her answer would be, but he asked anyway out of curiosity and formality. “November the eight, huh?” he joked.

“Don’t even remind me. That jerk didn’t even invite me to his wedding.”

 

 

No one ever promised me anything.

But the summer fog promises to stay.

Even when the autumn come, followed by winter, then back to spring.

The summer fog, despite all the changes, find me again.

Summer fog find its spring rain again.

 

 

“How about your mom?” he breaks the silence between them. Silence was always their things, they can stay in silence for long time, but Sehun never prefers to. On the table, one by one plates had been cleaned due to the appetite of both.

Yooran sighed in bitter. “She signed the divorce paper then remarried with her childhood friend, whom also a widower. Live somewhere suburbs with his kids.”

“Your dad?” he asked again, put down his chopstick and swallow the remaining food in his mouth. He’s been eating too much and his jaw already itching.

“He said he will join some researcher in someplace isolated, I don’t know. My sister moved to Japan with her husband and kids, in case you also curious about her.” he smiled. Yooran never failed to read his mind. “Don’t ask me if I’m okay. I’m thirty and it will be okay somehow.”

 

 

The summer fog joined the sad spring rain, it asked why spring rain cried alone.

Spring rain was hated by everyone, it destroys the blooming flower.

Don’t cry, spring rain. Don’t ever cry alone.

Summer fog loves spring rain, loves it a lot. So don’t ever cry alone again.

Summer fog will never let spring rain cry again.

 

 

It was almost three in the morning, the, uhm, the couple walked together somewhere desolate. Not literally together though. The woman walked five meter in front of the man, still fully clothes in her work attire, which he really hates (just because he always feels turn on whenever she wears it and it invites other man’s flirt). The man, instead of wearing a full equipment like how idols should be, he prefer bare faced only with cap on to hide his messy hair. The man eyed the woman in from behind. He gave up his jacket for her to wear and it reaches her . “Lemon?” he called her.

“Hmm?” she stopped her feet and turned her head where the voice come from. She smiled, because she loves how her alias name sounds perfect rolling out from his tongue. The caller walked towards the woman in high speed and lean closer to her. “What the f–?”

Because she can even mention the cursed word, the man closed the distance between them by sliding his right arm to her waist, making their body sticking to each other. Too close to handle, the woman thought. The woman pulled back her head but didn’t take any step back. She can smell his mint breath and his fresh scent. Everyone know what to expect next, a kiss. A deep kiss with both of them sober, unlike how their previous kisses.

But the kiss was never come, instead, the man slid his left arm hugging her waist tighter and closer, making their chest came in contact. The woman looks relaxed and respond by circling her arms in his waist. Did he know that Yooran always has a thing about his y waist?

“Yooran.”

“Mmhmm?” she hummed, eyes locked with his. But soon she realized something, she loosened her grip from his waist and pulled her body back a bit, putting on a frown. “Anyway, since when did you drop the formalities? Be good and call me sunbae.”

He chuckled in disbelief. “Aren’t we in that kind of relationship now?”

“And what kind of relationship, if I might know?” she asked playfully.

“A kind of relationship where I can do this...” he pulled her body back, gluing to his. Her face showed a shock expression because of the harsh way he pulled her. “And I can do this…” he gives the woman’s nose a small peck. “And while we both sober, I can do this…” he put his lips on hers, tenderly, lovingly, and it gives the woman electricity to her whole body. She loves how his warm lips fitted her cold lips perfectly and how she bit his bottom lips, asking for entrance. The man giggled between the kiss and pulled back. “Too eager, aren’t you?”

The woman smack his shoulder and hide her face on his chest out of embarrassment. The man still laughing because of his lovers cuteness and hugs her ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter