Chapter 17 + Extra 02

Passerby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I wake up at the sound of the annoying alarm. Reaching it to my lap, I turned it off and see at the clock, 2.30 p.m. I must fell asleep after eating. The impact of the IV drip I got make me get sleepy easier than usual. I looked to my left hoping to find Sehun but I only find an empty spot.

“He must be left already.” I mumbled, still half-asleep.

I never like having any kind of meeting after lunch, due to stomach-full after lunch everyone might go a little bit more stupid than how they should be. Meeting should be done at morning, only at morning.

When I’m about to rise from my seat, I see a plastic bag in the empty spot beside me. I didn’t need to make sure who is it belong to because I know Sehun did that for me. Opening the plastic bag, I can see some Cadburry chocolates, M&M all variants, Vitamin C water, and a pack of gummy bears. All my favorites.

I giggled while opening the pack of gummy bear, took some of it and shoved it to my mouth. “Heaven…” I mumbled.

Feeling a little bit warmer, I just realized that I have a jacket on. Jacket? I looked at my upper body and see a green jacket on me. His jacket was too big for me. As I sit, it covered half of my legs. It must be reaching my knee when I’m standing. I sniffed it. Mint. Sehun again. What a thoughtful young guy. I rise from my seat and took the plastic bag on my left hand, I walked happily exiting the hall and find a woman greet me with her gum smile. Sehun must be bribed her with something. Rich boy.

 

 

While waiting for the executive elevator, I give him a call. Don’t be so surprise. Each of us can call each other at least two hours each day. That’s how he likes it to be. Since I have someone to talk to, I never mind having to call him.

“You wake up?” he answered with his husky voice.

“Mmhmm. Did you set the alarm?”

“Mmhmm…”

“Thank you. What’s with the husky voice?”

“I just ate lunch with someone and ‘that someone’ was asleep. Being a good guy I am, reminding that ‘that someone’ was sick, I give up my jacket to ‘that someone’. The weather was too cold and I had nothing but a thin blouse on. I also run to the nearest store to buy ‘that someone’ favorite. Do you think ‘that someone’ likes it?”

 

Ting! Elevator arrived.

 

Looking at who’s inside the elevator, I found the most disgusting face of the day, the stupid intern. This time she have puffier eyes and she was still sobbing, accompanied by the other stupid intern saying ‘it’s okay’ over and over. Kwon-sunbae was in the elevator, too, and he seems annoyed yet having no choice.

“Yoon Director, come inside. Come.” Kwon-sunbae said. He gave me a bitter smile with pleading eyes, saying ‘please come now, I might die hearing her crying over and over.’

I gave him a nodded and enter the elevator.

“’That someone’ actually like it very much. Thank you, Sen-ah.” I continue talking to Sehun. Phone can still be used at executive elevator. One of many privileged.

“What? You will pick me up later? Sure. I’ll wait. What time will I finish work? Hmm… At 9 p.m maybe? I have a lot work to do today. Someone just ruin my perfectly made schedule. Will you wait for me? Okay… How about midnight date? Sounds good? I know…”

 

 

Ting! Reaching at my floor, I got out from the elevator and rush to my office, ignoring any greet from other staff. I walk confidently-yet-arrogantly, emphasizing on the sound my stilettos make in its every steps. As I enter my office, I close the door with a loud bang, surprising the other staff and make another c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter