Chapter 23

Passerby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Morning passed by so fast and its soon-to-be afternoon, Sehun and Yooran has woke up but still stayed in the bed, cuddling without any words leave from them. Sehun decided to lock the room in case someone come and see them both. A soft knock came some minutes later, Sehun responded by asking who it is, Kyungsoo, the knocker said. Sehun leave the bed and open the door, have some talk with Kyungsoo and leave the room in an open door. Kyungsoo was still in the door, peeking inside to see the woman. She give Kyungsoo a warm smile, the man replied the same.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kyungsoo. You feel better?” he started to talk first.

The woman rise from the bed and smiled. “Yes, thank you for your porridge. It was the most delicious porridge in my life.”

Kyungsoo smiled by the compliment. ”I cook some soup, please eat it before you head back home.”

Yooran mutter a small thank you. She still looks pale and weak, even though she has got a lot better than yesterday the first time Sehun bring her.

 

“Do you like books?” Yooran asked Kyungsoo. The man shocked by the question but still managed to answer it.

“I read a lot when I have time.”

Yooran smiled. “Good. Call me when you need any book. I will give it for free.”

“Thank you in advance, it’s so nice of you.”

 

 

Some minutes later, Sehun come bring a tray with some foods in it. Kyungsoo left the room and tell Sehun that he will leave for recording. The younger nodded and give his hyung a fighting. Sehun put the tray at the bed, forcing Yooran to eat but she said that she has no appetite at all.

“Hyung cook this since morning. It’s gonna be waste if you don’t eat this.” he plead.

She shook her head. “You eat as well.”

He sighed then heading back to kitchen, come back some seconds later with the same food he bring earlier. “I will eat, so will you. Now.”

She smiled in victory and started digging in the soup.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Being a gentlemen, Sehun drive Yooran back to her home. The drive was full of silence but they stay hand in hand, as if the woman is the most fragile thing in this world and the man is the white-horse prince who will protect it at any cost. No longer than thirty minutes, they arrive at Yooran’s apartment. Sehun turned off the engine but stay seated, only looking at the woman’s face inch by inch.

“What?” she asked in sharp tone, feeling uncomfortable by his gaze.

“Do you want to talk about it today?” he asked back softly, eyes still on her.

She threw her eyes somewhere else and answered. “About what?”

“Everything.”

 

 

 

“Slowly?” she whisper, eyes back on him and lean on her seat.

“Mmhmm?” Sehun replied, not getting what did she means by that.

“Promise me you’ll be patient and slow with me and I’ll tell you everything, every bit words of it.” The woman sound weak. So weak but sturdy. Their hand still clasped together, keeping them warm.

“Everything in your head?”

“Mmhmm. Everything.” she hummed.

“Without any lies?”

She nodded in agreement. Sehun then nodded his head in agreement. “Date tonight?”

“Sure. Where?”

“Where else? Your place, of course. Can’t afford going somewhere public.”

She nodded.

“I miss your tough-strong-noona character.” he finally confessed, followed by chuckled. She glared at him making him even laugh more. “But I love you the best like this. The real Yoon Yooran.”

Yooran stayed in silence, not dare to look at his eyes directly and look at her own foot. She doesn’t like her fragile side either. She hates it to the point she hates herself at the moment. But being real wasn’t bad, she thinks. Being tough was only her cover, she needs to show everyone else that she’s independent and capable all-alone. Feeling embarrassed, she pull her hand from his but his grip was too strong. Her face getting reddish.

 

“Embarrass again?” he asked again, playing with her fingers. Yooran nodded, yes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter