Chapter 21

Passerby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was in his room, lazily scrolling down his social media. Almost all the other member have schedule but him, making him the only one who left in the dorm. Suho has just leave ten minutes before and Kyungsoo should be home anytime soon. He rolled to the left side on his bed, then to the other side, then not long after that he walked towards kitchen and opened the fridge. Disappointed finding no food inside, he closed the fridge and lay on the sofa. His pet, Vivi, was staying at Sehun’s parents for the time being because of his busy schedule.

He switch television channel over and over but he found none of them interesting at the current time. He looked up to the wall clock. 11p.m. He did a lot of things today but he felt no tired at all. Should I go outside for some walk? he thought. It was too cold outside, he prefer to stay inside.

 

His phone blinkered, showing an incoming call. ‘Banana’ was shown in his phone screen. He press the green button and giggling while put his phone in his ears.

“I miss you. Can I go to your home?” he said quickly.

The other line didn’t answer. There was only sound of someone’s breathe can be heard.

“Sunbae?” he called the other line’s name.

An irregular sound of breath is the only thing that he can heard.

“Who do you call?” yelled the other line. “Is it Sehun?”

“Hello, Sehun-sshi. This is Seil, Kwon Seil. Do you remember? I’m Yooran’s friend.”

He jumped a bit, shocked by the voice he heard. “Yes, yes. Can I help you?”

“Are you…you know, are you busy now? I kinda need your help.”

“Yes, of course. What can I help you?”

“Can you pick up Yooran at my hospital? Seoul University Hospital.” she said.

“Is there something happen with Yooran?”

“Pick her up and I will tell you everything. How’s that sound?”

“I’ll be there in fifteen. Wait for me.”

He ended the call as he put his phone at his back pocket, run towards stack of jacket and take the first jacket he saw. Then he ran back to his room to take his wallet and car key. He run towards the front door with only slippers and closed the door in a loud bang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can I ask where Dr. Kwon Seil from Psychology Department is?” he asked the receptionist while catching some breathe.

“Omo! Sehun-ssi. I am your big fan.” she said in excitement. Sehun was not wearing any cap covering her hair or mask covering his face. There was no make-up at all but everyone watching TV nowadays must have recognize him instantly.

“Thank you. Can you please tell me where I can find Dr. Kwon?” he said in hurry.

“Yes, yes. Psychology Department is in 3rd floor, turn left from the elevator, at the end of the corridor is Dr. Kwon’s room.”

“Thank you.” he uttered and give the woman a light smile as a thank you.

 

 

 

As the elevator stopped in the 3rd floor, Sehun runs to left, to the end of the corridor. He found a room with Kwon Seil’s name on it and give the door a soft knock. Once someone responded the knock with a ‘come in’, he entered the room. His eyes scanned the plain white room, typically hospital room, and find Kwon Seil sat on the floor beside sofa. On the sofa, laid a girl with an IV tube in her right hand and a fever pad on her forehead.

“Come in Sehun-ssi.”

“What happened to her?” he asked while take a sit beside her.

Seil rise from seat and walked towards a little fridge in the corner of her room and take a bottle of ion water.

“Something happened this evening…”

“Did someone yelled at her?”

“No. Even worse.” she sighed and handed Sehun the bottle.

“Thank you.” he said. “Is she sleeping?”

She nodded. “I put her on sleep right after she called you. She should be wake up in two hours.”

He let out a long sigh and gave the sleeping woman a on her hair.

“She even come in her sleeping attire…” Sehun said.

“She only has her phone and ran from her home, take a taxi while gave me a call saying that she forget to bring her wallet, repeatedly saying that her mom came to her apartment.”

“Her mom?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter