Chapter 19

Passerby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

If Sehun was not Sehun, I might already kill him for doing ual harassment to a completely unsober woman. If all man flirts with me do the same as Sehun did –lay me in bed, give me thousand kiss– I might become a prisoner for mass murder. But Sehun was exception. He is the only male who cross every boundaries I create for any male creature. One, male and female without any ties cannot be in the same bed for any freaking condition. Two, male and female without any ties cannot hug for more than one minute, especially with light kisses in process. No. A big no. Three, visiting hour is restricted and maximum once in a week. But the almighty Oh Sehun cross everything.

 

 

I always wondering if I did the right by liking him years ago. I didn’t even remember why I like him in the first place. It might be his presence, it could also be the way he wrinkled his nose, or the way he laugh out loud, or his lisp, but above everything it was the first time I found someone that has a big amount of spark surrounding him just by being him.

I like him just like that. No other particular reason.

The question would be, am I still the one I used to be? The one who like him?

 

 

 

I need Seil.

Right.

I need Seil’s filthy advice to wake me up. Seil knows what I should do.

Now Yoon Yooran get your up from the bed and take a long shower and get ready to work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Diriring diriring.

Incoming call. Sehun.

“WHAT TO DO, JESUS!” she yelled and toss her phone onto the floor. “Calm down, Yoon Yooran. Pick it up like nothing happened and stay cool like how Yoon Yooran always live all the time.”

She get up from the bed and run towards her phone. Glad there wasn’t any damaged on it due to the hard toss she did.

“Oh, Sehun-ah.” she picked up the call.

“Feeling good?”

“Uhm…Yeah, better. Did I totally, you know…I did nothing bad, didn’t I?”

“Not at all. You behaved like a lost puppy when you drunk, huh?” the other line chuckled. The woman slapped her forehead hard while mumbling ‘stupid me stupid me’.

“You were cute. Nine bottles just because you like number nine? You were crazy, sunbae.”

“Yah! It was–”

“I’ll leave for concert. Three months.” he said.

“Really? Mmhmm. Do well and have fun.”

“And you, woman, do not ever think to get drunk with other man. I warn you.”

“I will have Seil with me, then.” she said while walking towards her little make-up desk.

“Call me everyday?”

“You’ll be busy, pabo.”

“I’ll spare some time.”

“If you have spare time, use it for practicing and eat a lot of good food. You can’t be sick.” she looked at the mirror in front of her and touching her wrinkles here and there, showing her unsatisfied expression. She sure looks older day by day.

“Don’t mind then. I will call you everyday.”

“I’ll be busy, pabo.”

“Try not answer my call and I’ll be right in Seoul anytime to find you.”

She laughed. “I get it. See you in three months, then?”

“Talk a little bit longer. You really hate talking with me, aren’t you?”

“I’m busy, pabo.”

“But my flight got delay for another hour. It’s boring.”

“Then sleep. Stop bothering me.”

“Cut this call off and I’ll make sure to torture you with thousands of calls today.”

“Ugh.” she groaned.

Then she push the red button and toss her phone somewhere. “Yeah yeah, nice torture. Try again later, mister.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

There were no differences between Sehun being here and not being here, since the phone calls and messages stays the same and his scent still lingering everywhere I go. Sehun really call me every day, every time he has spare time he make sure to call me and I’m this close of getting annoyed. But he always have good stories to share, good places to show (by video call), and good jokes to laugh at (he laughs most of the time). He told me how cute EXO’s fans day by day, seeing them up close every concert while chanting EXO’s name and song, he even remembered every words in the hand banner fans always bring.

 

There was one day when he called while I was dress-fitting for Seil’s wedding. Seil was so happy that she almost snatched my phone just to talk with Sehun. Sehun said sorry for not being able to come due to his busy schedule but still wish her a happy and eternal wedding.

“Are you going to be bridesmaid?” he asked.

“No, not bridesmaid. Seil just want to make sure I wear proper dress at her wedding so she me to buy one.”

“Got any good dress?”

“I’m choosing between the red one and peach, since its spring.”

“Choose the peach one. Don’t ruin someone’s wedding by being more beautiful than the bride.”

“I didn’t say I look better in red.”

“I bet you will. Definitely.” he said and chuckled.

“Whatever. Anyway, how’s there?”

“Florida? Hot. Damn hot.”

 

 

 

The other day he called was when I was home. It was late at night and it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter