Chapter 6

Passerby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I never know twenty four hour in one day can be this slow. We usually had concert and activities and twenty four hours was nothing. But been waiting all day to going back to Korea was never been this long. I want to see her. I really want to. I would dash quickly if I get the very first flight from Beijing to Seoul but there was no plane ticket available.

 

She is all I think about, I (once again) already imagining myself being in her living room, having some can of beer she likes, some ice cream I likes, and some tiramisu cake I bought for her. We would switch the TV on without bother our self to look at it and instead having unlimited conversation in her comfy sofa. She would smell like fresh mint and she would say swearing words in between of her sentences. Typically her. We will end up talking early morning and I will get my back to reality and heading back to dorm. The moment I left her house I would not having any burden in my shoulder.

 

Everything was already being scenario-ed in my mind.

 

As soon as we arrived in Incheon, we all heading back to dorm, all still in gloomy atmosphere. Even with jokes throw by Baekhyun-hyung and Chanyeol-hyung and all the laughter we laugh, eyes never tell lies. All hyung’s eyes are full of sorrow, insecureness, and worries.

 

“Rest for now. We will have dinner together at 7 pm. If you want to go outside, make sure not to be seen.” Manager-hyung said.

 

Everyone would dash to their own room, unpacking suitcase they bought, doing laundry, order delivery food, sleep, and everything they can do. I was still standing in the middle of living room, not thinking about what I should do but thinking where I should go first. Search for sunbae was all I should do but I still can’t reach her by phone until five minutes ago I tried to call her.

Library?

Chaekchaek?

Home?

Class?

Dul-eo?

 

 

Since today is Monday, let’s try visiting library. She probably would sitting in her favorite corner by now, chuckling over children book.

 

 

Library.

As soon as I arrived in library in my full disguise (cap and mask), I took a faster walk towards the corner where she usually sit. I prayed in every step I took she would be fine, sitting there silently, reading a book like she usually does. But there was no sign of her anywhere in library. Her favorite corner was clean. No one was there.

Mrs. Kim!

Mrs. Kim should know where she is. She was the very first person that directed me to sunbae, the first time I visited library. Front library desk is where she work.

 

“Excuse me, can I see Mrs. Kim?” I said.

“Mrs. Kim? Mrs. Kim Jungah?” said the girl.

“Yes.”

“She is in pregnancy absence since a week ago. I’m in char

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter