Chapter 20

Passerby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun’s POV.

“Come here, cuddle with me.” I said. It’s her time of the month and she keep complaining how her legs get cramps everytime she walk too much.

“Can I?”

“Sure.”

“You’re planning something bad, aren’t you?” she questioned.

“Then don’t.”

She tsked but finally walked towards me. “Just because I’m moody today.”

“Just because you’re moody today. Sure.”

She take a sit beside me and lean on my torso, almost hugging. Her red hoodie sticking to my shirt and make it lifting a bit, showing a bit of her tummy. She might not have abs like the other woman, her tummy more likely fatty, not fatty enough though. “Are you getting fatter, sunbae?” I asked.

“I guess so. Been go to too many parties because of the latest company anniversary. I really can’t say no when the upperman order me drink and food. Should I work out again?”

I shook my head. “It’s okay if you don’t. A little fat won’t kill you. How about stop smoking instead?”

“Yah!” she smacked my head. I ‘awwed’ a bit and give her a playful smirk. “I tried to stop. You know it––”

“––but sometimes you just can’t help it. Right? The same reason, the same reason.”

She lean her body closer to mine and hug my torso. Her face was right resting in my chest and her legs spooning mine. “You’re being extremely cuddle-ish today?”

“Try having the same habit of cramps every month and say it again.”

“Have you seen doctor? There might be something wrong with you.” I said while resting my chin on her head and give it light kisses. Melon shampoo, again.

“Dr. Kang even hates me for visiting him over and over every month. He gave me a stronger medicine so I don’t need to see him every month. I also have SeIl in case something worse happen.”

“But still––“

“Do you remember how much I love kids?” she cut in.

I nodded. She loves kids a lot, so much, that she would adopt ten babies from all over the world to live with her. She got inspired by Brangelina couple (Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie) and want to exceed the number of kids they adopt. She wants ten babies so that she can make a baseball team with them.

“Good. Want me to tell you a secret?”

I nodded again. “Mmhmm. Tell me. But please don’t make me guess this time.”

“No.” she chuckled and grip my waist even stronger. Her head was laying leisurely in my torso. “I…might not get baby on my own. That’s why I insist to adopt babies.”

 

 

The TV in front of us was not in mute mode, I’m sure about that. But suddenly everything become silent. My mouth was opened but there was no sound coming from it. The cuddling woman beside me was sobbing quietly.

“The possibility was too small, the doctor said. I inherit my mother’s gene. It was hard for her when she had my sister and me. When I was born, my mother almost didn’t make it. You know...” she paused. “…almost die. My father hate me for that time. But my mother make it and pass through critical time. The doctor said it was a miracle.”

I gave her temple a soft kiss and rest my cheek in hers.

“My name was given by my grandpa. My parents didn’t even care about it an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter