♪Extra 03 + Chapter 22

Passerby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Extra 03.

I stepped my left foot in the front porch of Starbucks and heading inside, my ear was stuffed with earphone, playing some western song, my hand carrying a big heavy handbag. I promised Seil for a short-time consultation since I never got any since last year. Breathing in a huge volume of coffee-smell air, I took of one of my earplug and slung it into my shoulder.

“Here, Yoon!” Seil yelled and waved her hand, signaling where she sit. I gave her a nod but heading to counter first, ordering an Ice Americano with overflowing whipped cream. The cashier looked at me in judging eyes but I left on a thick-faced after paying.

“Yop! Long time no see, .”

“Pretty mouth.”

I smiled playfully and take a sit in front of her. “Is it should be done here? Can’t it be at your home?”

She take a sip of her vanilla blended while shaking her head. “I need fresh air.”

 

 

“So, how’s life?” she asked directly after I took my Ice Americano to the counter. Here she started.

“Like always.”

“Explain ‘like always’.”

“Work, meeting, company dinner, stupid interns, those things.”

“Anything new?”

I nodded my head eagerly. “My best friend got married. I never been happier than that.

“Thank you.” she blushed. “Other than that?”

“I don’t know…”

“Anyway, why are you bring so much book?” she asked while give my handbag laid in the floor a little kick.

“Sehun asked me to. It’s his monthly stock.” she bulged her eyes and smiled playfully. Oh, I know where she is bringing this conversation to.

“So… Tell me about Sehun.” Right!

“You know him.”

“But I don’t know about Oh Sehun who visit your home too regularly.” How can she know?

“. You’re , Kwon Seil.”

“I know I am. That’s why I’m here, to ing you around even more.”

 

 

“Slow version or fast-forwards…”

“Make it slow. I have all day to listen every single freaking thing.”

I started by telling her simple things like how Sehun seldom visit my apartment and we dine together, how we shared stories and would seldom drink together. Also when we watch historical movie and he gave up his jacket for me and surprised me by fetching later that night. The other thing was there as well, how Sehun let me cuddle and how he once sleepover and also when he almost yelled at me when he found me out smoking. There was also time when he replied all bad comments in my blog under another name then we partied with tons of bear gummies and beers that night, just because I feel so much good after replying to all bashes.

“Anyway, he choose the peach dress for your wedding.”

“God! I need to thank him for not making you look better than me that day.”

 

 

 

Seil listened very carefully while responding with nodded, aww-ing, or oh-ing.

“And he kissed me.”

“He kisse—W..W-What?” she half-yelled.

“When I was unsober, it was not a mutual agreement.” I said in easy. Not that I don’t think a lot about it, but the more I think about it the more I become embarrassed by it.

“That lips of yours… Yoon Yooran… Heol.”

I mutter a silent ‘’ to her face. “I was half-sleep then he kissed me. Done.”

“So…?”

I gulped my ice Americano and threw a questioning expression. “What ‘so’?”

“Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter