Chapter 50

After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Eun’s POV

They may be different in many ways that she knew from some of their choices in food and flowers and even clothes.

But just as they were different, they were similar in food, flowers and their ability to sing.

Which was not good.

Their competitive spirit was activated to go on a holiday but their singing confidence could not emerge.

Why did they make her do all these ridiculous things like make cute faces and dance?

When she saw the other Pollack her eyes couldn’t help but fix on it.

A crazy thought flashed through her mind.

She wondered if she could quickly grab it and stomp on it so hard with her heels it would break too…

They couldn’t possibly have THREE of those lying around could they?

But she didn’t.

It was supposed to be a variety show as well as a romance show.

She couldn’t spoil the variety.

Even though she felt so sorry for her husband.

 

First, to get points, she used her agyeo on everyone, pointing at no one in particular.

But clearly that fell flat.

She felt so insecure to have everyone staring at her and expecting her to be cute.

She’s never done cute.

Not in this way.

Then when Jae Rim told her to aim her love to him she…pulled in all her skills and imagined it was just him, just him she wanted to tell how much she loved him.

That’s when she succeeded.

The MC’s reactions were really over the top but she could not deny that her husband’s eyes were fixed on hers and his smile did not waver.

 

From then on, all the games went well.

She didn’t expect her husband to notice her hands so closely.

The thrill as he slowly eliminated each woman and finally, for him to pull her into his arms in his manly way was something she had never experienced, she had to admit that.

He hugged her more than he needed to but she didn’t mind, how could she mind when he found her simply by touching her hands?

And she was surprised that she remembered how his Adam’s apple and his sharp jawline would feel like even though she had only touched it once in their first meeting.

Maybe…maybe it wasn’t because of the Adam’s apple entirely, the softness and warmth of his skin…felt familiar.

She did peek though, to be completely honest.

She didn’t want to let him down after he had done so well to notice her hands even though she di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter