Chapter 41

After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Rim’s POV

She had almost caught him staring at her at dinner a few times.

He would find himself looking at her eating and think about all their interactions and then suddenly she would pop her head up and he would duck down and start wolfing down the food as though his head was always stuck in the bowl.

She was onto him.

He knew he shouldn’t have invited her to a private place, even if it was for WGM, to meet.

The cinema was risky enough.

They’d met each other through parties with their mutual friends but it didn’t really count because they didn’t say more than a few words to each other before friends pulled them away to do different things or say hi to more people.

He’d seen one of So Eun’s friends introduce her to a lot of guys and he had almost stormed over and demand that her friend stop what she was doing.

That or scare off the other guys who looked plenty interested in So Eun.

He put it down to not wanting to ruin their careers if they got caught but…a part of him knew it was just blind jealousy.

But he couldn’t do that to her.

Not when his own friends were introducing him to other girls.

No one believes that any relationship on WGM ever lasts.

They weren’t wrong to believe that because none of the relationships have ever lasted.

He wondered whether their relationship could ever be different.

He knew it was a silly thought when she was nothing but strict with him about his skinship and every time he talked about a relationship she simply told him that it’s a show and they shouldn’t do anything silly.

But their connection was undeniable.

Maybe as friends? At the very least?

But she seemed determined to keep him at arm’s length by pushing him away at every chance he gave to getting to know more about her.

 

After dinner they sat down in front of the TV.

'What would you like to watch tonight jagi?' he asked.

She still shivered at 'jagi' and tried to hide it but he noticed.

'Um...just a simple movie, not another movie....'

'But I tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter