Chapter 23

After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Eun’s POV

‘Of course not!’ she snapped.

She didn’t know why she was being so prickly with him.

He always made her feel things she didn’t want to feel.

At times he was like a good friend and at other times he was her cheesy boyfriend.

But she realized she hadn’t thanked him for everything he had done for her and she had sneakily not the cameras so she could thank him on their drive home.

She was thanking him for saying that he loved his tough ‘wife’ in all his interviews, for saying that everything she did was adorable to him, for supporting her when it seemed like everyone who followed WGM hated her.

Even if they had signed a contract and they were supposed to pretend to be in love he sounded so sincere when he said those things.

His support meant a lot to her when she knew how dirty some celebrities could be to each other.

He was a friend she didn’t want to lose, even if her personality makes it difficult for people to like her.

She knew she was not the easiest to be with and that she often gets mad at him.

But she hopes he could feel her sincerity.

From his cheesy question, it seems like he could.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter