Chapter 4

After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Rim's POV

No, he never meant to find a girlfriend here. But he was stranegly drawn to her beauty. People would call it 'tough beauty' but he just thought she was beautiful. She wasn't pretending to be something she wasn't and he sensed that beneath her tough exterior she had layers of vulnerability and kindness. She wasn't perfect. She was human.

'Did you come here to find a girlfriend?' His brain could not think of an answer for how he was feeling right now. He didn't believe in love at first sight or that she was someone he could love. But he saw a moment of something in her eyes that he couldn't understand with the alcohol clouding his mind. He wanted to answer her truthfully but also calm the storm in those eyes. 

But all he could think of was to say, 'no, I didn't come here to look for a girlfriend.' It wasn't the right answer, but it was a truthful answer. He saw the storm fade and he felt better that he had not upset her. But now he was upset. Did this mean she had no intention of trying this relationship?

 

When he saw her in the hospital with that beautiful dress he could only think of saying the most stupid things. He didn't even tell her how beautiful she looked. So beautiful his brain felt as confused as the day they had taken that bellflower alcohol.

When she had paid for his hospital bills, lump sum, he asked her if she would like him to pay her back. He hated people doing things for him. He hardly knew her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter