Chapter 20

After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Eun’s POV

Her competitive spirit came out and she would not let Jae Rim have a wish. But she did admire his ability to catch on very quickly, his good sportsmanship through the whole thing and he was so nice to her about her win (though he sulked a lot).

After letting him have a wish last time she realized it was too dangerous to let him have wishes. He might end up kissing her next time!

She felt a shiver a pleasure but quickly pushed the thought away.

 

‘Oppa, your bracelet is…very meaningful,’ she said after a while.

She did not know what to say. Although she liked the meaning and he was so thoughtful she did not like the skull.

The skull did not fit her image but he smiled so happily that she couldn’t bear to tell him she didn’t like it.

So instead, she lied. Only slightly, she did appreciate how much effort and time he must have spent to think of the idea and make these bracelets. She just didn’t like the design.

She realized she loved seeing him smile the way he did when he thought he had surprised her.

He thought she was surprised by the fishing? Not a chance!

She knew he couldn’t be very interested in fishing if he wasn’t even sure about throwing the bait into the pond.

But she didn’t want him to be disappointed so she used her famous acting skills to hear him laugh, see him smile and feel him subtly touch her as he executed his plan.

Though, she was sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter