Chapter 3

After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Eun's POV

So Eun knew she shouldn’t have challenged him so openly, and she hadn’t even seen his face! But she never believed that women were there to serve. She had learnt from a bad relationship that one should never seem weaker or submissive in front of a man. That would just give them permission to hurt you. The meeting wasn't scripted but she had already planned that she would play her usual calm, gentle girl. He seemed to bring out the worst in her. From forgetting her name to making those cringe-worthy comments. 

But she was strangely touched when he got out of the car to get her a bag of snacks. One of her favorites too! And when he played the guitar for her...she had to admit, he knew when to stop teasing her and helped with cleaning. He could be strangely charismatic (especially when he played his music) and she started to realize that he was just really flirty and said stupid things. He wasn't being mean. But it was all happening so fast...she didn't know how to react to him half the time.

'So...what blood type are you?' he asked as they were preparing to go out. 'I'm an O type.' she said. 'Me too!' He lifted up his hand and she reluctantly lifted her hand so he could give her another hi-five. But she was quietly glad that he was trying his best to help her feel comfortable.

After their walk for coffe she really started to feel the effect of the 2 shots of alcohol. 'Tell me truthfully, do you have a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter