Chapter 52

After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Eun’s POV

‘That’s true. You are a beautiful actress but you would rather someone else take care of your beauty regime.’

She blushed again, ‘I am…pretty lazy sometimes.’

He laughed at her admission, ‘I figured.’

She used her spare hand to slap him lightly and he laughed again.

‘But you don’t look well So Eun-ah, are you sure you are eating well?’ he asked.

Just like her mother…

No one else asks about these things expect her family.

Her friends were mostly actresses or modern women like her who already knew there were sacrifices that had to be made and often taking care of oneself goes first so they can work hard.

But he…even though he knows how difficult working in the industry can be…he still worries over her like this.

It felt nice.

It didn’t feel…like he was babying her.

He sounded genuine.

‘I’m ok nampyeon. I have been busy, that’s all. What about you? Have you been eating well?’

He nodded and smiled, squeezing her hand in his and using his thumb to rub her hand, sending little shivers of pleasure through her body.

‘I have been eating well. But I think I haven’t been sleeping well. I need to sleep more I think.’

She nodded absent-mindedly, more focused on the feeling of their hands intertwined together.

She repaid the gesture by rubbing the side of his hand with her thumb as well.

He seemed to freeze for a second and stare at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter