Chapter 37

After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Rim’s POV

‘When was your last relationship?’ asked the reporter.

He laughed, 'my last relationship happened about 4 years ago. I'd been seeing a girl for almost 100 days and I wanted to do something really romantic for her. I folded 1 rose each day in the hope of making 100 roses by our 100th day.'

'That is so romantic!' the reporter gushed, 'did she like it?'

He laughed but he was hardly happy, 'no, she never got to see it. We broke up before our 100 days.'

'So what did you do with the flowers?'

'I got rid of them. They reminded me of her and I didn't want to be reminded.'

'So how would you like your love this time to be different?'

He'd never thought about it before.

After that breakup he thought he wouldn't find another girl he could fall in love with.

'I think this time around...I would like her to love me back.' he said.

The reporter laughed, 'that is for sure! Besides that?'

He thought about it again, imagining So Eun for all she is now and what she liked.

She was always more adventurous than he was.

He knew it was a fantasy but it couldn't stop playing in his head...

If she did love him...

'I would like to bring her somewhere different and to explore a new place just with her. I think that would be a nice memory.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter