Chapter 38

After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Eun’s POV

‘When was your last relationship?’ the reporter asked.

She didn’t want to think of her last relationship.

‘Oh…you know I didn't find love. Jae Rim is my first steady boyfriend. I have always been busy with work.'

‘What do you think of your partner Song Jae Rim?’

She couldn’t help but giggle at the very mention of his name.

Immediately she thought of all the things they have done together, all the cheesy things he said and the fun things they did.

‘He is a husband who treats me well. I think we suit each other.’

‘When you started the show you said you were worried you would not get along?’

She nodded, remembering how conflicted she felt when she heard him say all those cheesy lines that made her want to run away and hide.

‘I think I’ve taken a lot from him…At first his cheesiness nearly killed me. But he’s a husband who makes me laugh and who cares for me. I have grown to like him.’

'Not love him?'

She blushed, torn between confessing and her fears of the repercussions to her reputation and Jae Rim's if she said anything.

'It is a show and we don't get to meet as often as would be possible for me to develop deeper feelings but he is a man I respect. I think we have good chemistry.'

The reporter looked genuinely upset that their relationship was no more than that.

'Is there any 'behind the scene' stories that you could tell our readers?'

She tried to think of something that was as innocent and yet still interesting to tell.

She was pretty terrible at telling stories though...

'Um...we had one episode, the one where Jae Rim made breakfast for me before we went to shoot and fish?'

The reporter nodded.

'Well, while we were having breakfast he asked me if we could go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter