Chapter 7

After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Eun's POV

When he said, 'best place in town', she did not think it would be the little flat that they'd just left an hour ago. 'Stay here' he told her and ran off to get some ingredients. She hoped for better kimchee.

She didn't know why she had offered another option for dinner. He looked really disheartened when she said she didn't like chicken or ramyun. She shook her head and paced around the room. She had to stop thinking as though he was actually saddened by her refusal. From what she knew, he wasn't a very famous actor and since he told her that he wasn't on the show to find a girlfriend he was on the show to increase his fame. She didn't blame him for his choice, she had her own selfish reasons, but that means that she had to be on edge and not take his kind words for truth. Maybe...he was the worst kind of man...one who played with women to get what he wanted.

When he returned she had already cleared the place a little more and made a cup of tea for both of them. 'I hope I didn't let your hopes down,' he said shyly. She smiled, 'I didn't expect to be here again, but we are safest here.' He laughed with her and she realized she liked his laugh. It was very...honest. She shook her head and said, 'well I'm hungry, let's barbeque some meat and get the rice going!

As she started cooking Jae Rim told her about his career as a model and actor. He told her that at first he thought he would be a model forever but was scouted to play a re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter