Chapter 18

After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Rim’s POV

Current day

The couple rings weigh on his mind.

The PDs told him that he had to give So Eun-ah couple rings soon and to do it while fishing was a good idea.

He personally thought that he would have liked Khun and Olla to have the rings strapped to their backs like ring bearers.

But even though Khun was warming up to him he could never get Olla to stand up and bring the rings to her. So that idea wouldn’t work.

He was worried that So Eun would see how fake the setting is. He didn’t know a thing about fishing.

He was surprised when So Eun-ah smiled her baby smile and thanked him so sincerely.

At least…he hoped it was sincere and she wasn’t being an actress.

He hated not knowing. If only she could let him know when she was being truthful and when she was acting.

If he knew when she was acting his heart may not beat as fast all the time.

 

The bracelets were entirely his idea.

The idea to use skulls was a of genius and he was sure So Eun would like the skull and the meaning behind it.

He wanted to give her the bracelets privately without the cameras.

To him, the bracelets were more meaningful because he had thought hard about what to put on it.

He wanted to give it to her without pressure. But she was too observant...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter