Chapter 49

After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Rims’ POV

They had written their wedding vows themselves.

He was very proud of that.

Even though they argued over how cheesy it would be they still wrote something that displayed a tiny bit of their character to everyone.

She had, as always, something to say that was mysterious and didn’t promise anything while he, in his own honest and cheesy way, promised everything to her.

But she didn’t tell him she hated it anymore.

He wondered whether she meant everything she wrote, because he meant every word.

He put a lot of thought into his words.

 

His dance nearly killed him but seeing his wife’s embarrassed yet proud face was enough to motivate him to do everything.

When she touched him gently and laughed as she gave him the thumbs up he knew she was proud.

He knew his friends would never let him live it down.

Songmi would be forever in their minds.

But really, he hoped Songmi was in her heart.

 

‘Shall we take a photo with you kissing?’

So Eun looked part shocked and part terrified at the possibility.

He looked at her and even though she was clearly worried and nervous she still gave him a slight nod.

But he didn’t want to force her into kissing him, even if it was just for the show.

‘Its ok jagi,’ he said softly and held her head.

He felt her resistance, her fear, he wished she didn’t looked so scared of him kissing her.

Hadn’t she kissed lots of people as an actress?

Why was she so scared of him?

He kissed her forehead, his lips touching her smooth skin.

He focused on the sensation of her skin against his lips and he felt her hands touch his arm lightly.

She wasn’t resisting him which is great progress compared to their previous skinship, but she was still stiff and scared.

Then he pretended to kiss her, leaning in close and turning his head so the camera couldn’t see.

People booed at their poses.

Compared to their naturally strong chemistry and skinship their movements were stiff and forced.

‘It’s ok oppa,’ she said softly, touching his arm lightly.

He didn’t know whether that meant she would allow him to kiss her or that she didn’t care about what people said or thought about them.

He decided to play it safe and simply hold her hand smile to her, hoping that his smile would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter