TWENTY EIGHT

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You are here, agasshi. Everyone is waiting for you in the meeting room.” Han Junho, her PA is greeting her and led her to her own office room. For the first time in her life, she is going to lead this company alone without her brothers around. She kinda feels nervous.

What if she ruin the company image? What is she failed on her first day? Her eyes land on her table where she sees bucket of beautiful daisies. She gets the bucket of flower and finds a note inside.

=You can do it, Na-ya. Have faith on yourself. Fighting!=

It was him. How does he know about her first time leading the company?

A small smile appears on her lips. For whatever reason, she feels thankful for his support. She needs it so bad. A moment later, her phone beeped. Everyone is cheering on her. She can’t let everyone down. She has to proof to her brothers she is capable to do something besides creating troubles.

She places her phone back when Junho comes into her office room back. She doesn’t even realize Junho had left her office room.

“Agasshi, we have to go now.”

She nods and lets Junho to lead the way. She takes a deep breathes before she comes into the room. Everyone is standing and giving a bow to her. After they sit down, the judgmental look are on her. She knows what they are thinking about. They are looking down on her.

Being the youngest and with every troubles she made must reach their ears. She could be careless. She chooses to ignore them and focus on her works. She bows deeply in front of everyone. Her face voids any expression.

“Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jena Tuan. I will be the replacement of Mark Tuan’s for a while. Let’s work together.” She bows once again.

Someone is scoffing as Jena tries to read files on her desk. But she ignores it even though she hears it perfectly. She knows most of them aren’t going to trust her. But hey, she is not here to please them. She is sitting in that room to focus on the presentation. To lessen her family’s worries.

She reads the documents carefully. She already read all of them. But just to make sure, she is scanning on it again.

“What can spoiled little girl like you can do, huh? Mark Tuan is already a failure and now his little sister who always create trouble is here to replace him?”

Jena chuckles lightly as the air in the room is getting tighter. Junho is almost defend her just before Jena beat him first. “Why? You will know how spoiled I am later, Director Yoon. Show me again your oh so smarty comment after I hear your presentation later. And I wish your so smarty mouth will work later. Finances department, please report your progress this week.”

The presentation started. Jena hears them carefully. She does crosscheck between the data she received last night and what she read right now and what the finance department report right now. Their stocks are falling 7% due to her dad’s case. And she knows it was bad news. She needs to find the way to get their stock up again to lessen the damage. She realizes there is possibility their stocks will fall more if she didn’t do anything because she doesn’t know when this case will end.

And the possibilities about the Kims will also involve in this case. It will be big influences. She can’t lose too many stocks or it will be big loss.

“Marketing department, report your progress on this week, please.”

She reads the report carefully and here, she finds something strange. The income is not sync with the data she received last night. And it different from what Finance department had reported. Not only the income, the amount money they had to paid for the product etc, it wasn’t right.

“Stop right there. As you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter