TWENTY TWO

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jena places her phone between her ear and hand. In the other line is Jeno asking where the hell she is because it was almost late but Jena is not getting back. Not even a single called just to inform where she is or if she is fine. She just ran off and asked Jeno to cover her up. But when Mark came back and noticed one of their cars is nowhere, he is throwing questions toward Jeno.

It makes him getting cold warning from Mark. She feels bad for him but this is unexpected.

“I’m sorry, okay. But Myungie oppa is sick. I’m at his place. Can you or maybe Mark ge come and bring something healthy also bring me something to wear tonight and tomorrow? I forget to bring something to him. I can’t even think to get anything for him on the way here. I panic.”

There is a silent. Jeno can hear fear and tired on her voice. He is breathing deeply. He takes a look on Mark and the brother is nodding his head, approving her wish as he stands up to get the key.

“We will be here shortly. You okay?”

“I’m fine. Once again I’m sorry to make you two worry about me.”

Jeno is groaning. “Argh. Stop it. It’s okay, alright. Gotta hang up now.”

“Okay. Take care on your way here.”

She punches few digits of his password. Finally it opens and Sungyeol quickly run to her. He gives her quick hug before puts his shoes on.

“I’m sorry to make you come here. But I really need to go. No one can take care of him now. Hey, where is Jeno or Mark?”

“I go by myself. I was out without them.” She shrugs as if it was really nothing. “You can go now. I will take care of him from here. And I will tell him you are a traitor.”

“Go ahead, Shorty. I know my destiny right after I called you. Oh, right. You have to force him to eat. He is being as annoying as you. Sungjong made something for him before but he doesn’t want to eat. See you later.”

And then he closes the door. She looks around his place. It was a bit messy. She places her bag and goes to kitchen. She looks at the food Sungyeol had mentioned it. When she looks at it, she lost her appetite already. No wonder L is also lost his appetite. She shakes her head and goes to the fridge.

She is groaning desperately when she sees nothing in there. Bottles of cola, soju, unhealthy snacks. Nothing is healthy enough here. She knows how terrible he is to make healthy foods and he is a picky one. She is regretting not getting anything on the ways here.

She opens everything. Shorting the edible foods and enable ingredients to cook something. For the sake of humanity, she is trying her best not to shout on her sick brother right now. She throws away the expired products and everything that not “including” on her edible food dictionary.

She gets carrot, eggs, chicken (thankfully there is one), and the other vegetables. She starts to make a porridge and side dish. While waiting for the foods cooked, she cleans some part of his apartment. She starts from his shoes rack to the living room. Once she done, she goes to the kitchen back and get the foods ready. She brings it all and a glass of water using a tray to his room.

His room is dim. His black curtain is not helping at all. She is sighing. Here, she finds her brother lays inside his black blanket. Even his pillow is covering in black. Oh My God. She needs to change her brother’s color preferences. She click the main lamp and the entire room is bright in a second. But it clearly disturbing L. He is groaning, annoyed by the disturbance. With headache and everything, the brightness is not helping.

“Get up and eat, oppa.” Her voice sounds cold but her worry is clear. She sits next to him. He rubs his eyes several times before his brain finally processing Jena is really next to him. He coughs twice before asking her.

“What are you doing here, Nana?”

“Drink first.” He comply it without a single protest. Not even when Jena had pushed spoon by spoons of porridge and the other dishes toward his mouth. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter