TWENTY

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jeeeey!” Jena is screaming on top of her lung. Her room right now is looking like –well, indescribable. You can see all books disarrange in everywhere. Her blanket on the floor. Pillows are all over the place.

Her wardrobe, her bags. It just... wow. You can’t even see the floor through everything she throws. “Jeeeey!” Once again she shouts her twin brother’s name. She is too frustrated to walk out from her room and call him nicely.

She is squatting on the floor. Throwing everything once again when Jeno opens her room with scowl on his face. He is very annoyed with Jena bothering him when he is in his room, playing a game.

His eyes widen in horror. Her room is so messy. For a second he does worry. Is someone breaking in?

“Je—”

“—what happen here?” Oh man, their brother will get mad if he sees the mess Jena had made. “What on earth did you do, Nana?”

She faces him with trouble expression. She pulls her hair out due to the stress. She is going to be doomed.

“Do you see my book?”

“Which one?”

“My notebook. The color is blue with doodle all over its cover. Something like this!” She is describing the book which Jeno hardly understand. Seeing the blank face, Jena is groaning. Just like her room, her mind is also in mess. It was because of her notebook. Because she has a task the day after tomorrow and she has test. All her notes are inside that book.

What will happen with her next? Ask Haseul is going pointless. He is the one that will be asking her. Ask any friend? Well, no one is nice enough to her. Girls probably will not answering her, boys... Better not ask them. And she doesn’t like to share her number to anyone she is not close enough with.

What shall she do?

“Why are you so desperate to find it anyway?”

“That book is my life!” Right. She doesn’t want to write everything all over again since the beginning. It’s troublesome even though she is going to write again when she is studying. But... you know what it feels when you lost your notebook right?

She is whining like a child.

“Why? Are you writing something inappropriate inside?”

Well, actually some words when she is too annoyed to her lecturer and some doodle. And some draws character. But, it wasn’t all. She needs it to study!

“Yes! My secret poison formula. Help me to find it! Help meeee!”

She grabs his arm and shakes it violently. She needs her book asap or else she can’t go anywhere tonight. She needs party and if she lost her notebook, it means she has to spend her night to write it over. She doesn’t want to.

Jeno massages his temple. What new here? It just another trouble his dearly sister made. And, oh. Believe him, she will never stop until she finds what she had lost. He is squatting on the floor, picking her books one by one and put it on their previous place.

“Try to remember again.” He says calmly. Jena is still on her places, now thinking it hard.

She recalls whatever she did today. Since the first time she entered the building, went to class, ate, and all. She doesn’t remember where she misplaced it. Her mind is blank. She is crying again but Jeno encourage her to think about it once again.   

“Well, you see we went to class today. And then I went with Haseul all day. And I do really mad with that witch. She is bullying me! She made me brought books to library alone. And then I met V. And then I met with –urgh, should I say his name? And then I went to roam around with grandpa. And then went home.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter