My Best friend

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I told you, you don’t need to send me home.” Taeyeon said as they were walking their way to Taeyeon’s new apartment.

“I said its fine, besides it’s been so long since we’ve seen each other so I’m taking this opportunity,” Leeteuk smiled showing his dimple, “I want to see your new apartment, too.” He grabbed the grocery bags from Taeyeon after going down from the bus.

“Okay, fine…” Taeyeon surrendered.

Taeyeon was buying groceries when she accidentally bumped into Leeteuk, her best friend whom he had never seen for months. She had been busy that she can’t even make a call.

Taeyeon is working for Jessica as her assistant. Ever since Tiffany, HM Entertainment’s CEO, met a tragic accident that cost her life, as Tiffany’s best friend and her grandfather’s most trusted employee, Jessica has been running the company.

Meanwhile, Leeteuk is working as a sound engineer in the same company as part of the recording team. Though they’ve been working at the same company, it was quite hard for them to see each other.

“So, do you have any news about Kyuhyun? How is he?” Leeteuk asked. He and Kyuhyun had been friends since he entered the company because they would work together in the recording studio.

“Ms. Jessica went to visit him yesterday but I haven’t heard any news from her because I was just in the office all day. Maybe I’ll hear from her on Monday.” She replied as they continue walking.

“You know, I’m really getting nervous about the new management. Ms. Tiffany’s uncle is known to be strict and merciless unlike his father and Ms. Tiffany. I really like them.” He said changing the topic.

“Me too, it would’ve been much better if Ms. Jessica had accepted Mr. Hwang’s offer to be Tiffany’s replacement but unfortunately she rejected it. I miss Ms. Tiffany…” she sighed, “I would remember her coming at her best friend’s office and treating us for lunch. You’ll never see such a nice person like her.”

Her friend also took a deep sigh after hearing her confession, “You’re right, but I think the saddest person right now is Kyuhyun. He’s really at a deep loss.”

“But he has to be strong, he has to move on, he still has his grandma…” she said as she stopped walking in front of a two-storey apartment.

“Is this your place?” he asked.

“Yes, we live on the second floor.” Taeyeon went upstairs while Leeteuk followed her.

“Wow! You have a nice terrace.” He said reaching her place.

“I was still planning to put some plants here to be more refreshing. Come on, let’s go inside.” She invited.

“Your place looks cozy and bigger than you old apartment.” He said while looking around as he entered and put Taeyeon’s groceries on their dining table. He continued to look around the house.

“Feel at home.” She said while wearing her apron, “I just finished cleaning this afternoon.” She continued.

Leeteuk just nodded while looking around when a picture of Taeyeon and her younger brother caught his attention and smiled.

“By the way, where’s Ryeowook?”

“I think he went to see his best friend. Don’t worry he’ll be home soon.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter