I Miss You

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tok! Tok! Tok!

"Kyhuyun,  wake up!" His grandmother calls. It was 11:00 am already and Kyuhyun is still asleep after drinking beer last night.

His grandmother opens the door. She can smell alcohol over the place. She went near to her grandson's bed and pushed him real hard for him to wake up. "Come on, Kyuhyun wake up! You have a visitor downstairs!"

When he heard he has a visitor, he then opened his eyes. "Don't tell me it's Jessica again?"

"Just get up! She's waiting." his grandmother commanded while pulling his right arm making him in a sitting position.

"So, is it Jessica?" he asked again.

"You already know, why still dare to ask?" the old lady then puts her hands on her waist.

"Awww! Not again." he said with disappointment and then went back to hid lying position covering his face with the blanket.

"YAH! Cho Kyuhyun!!" she shouts angrily. "Until when are you going to be like this? Do you really want your life to be ruined?"

"Maybe...yes..." answering her with face still covered with his blanket.

"WHAT?!" she can't believe what he just answered "You'll just throw your dreams and Tiffany's? Is that what you want?" she didn't hear an answer from him. "Okay! Fine! If that's what you want!" she left then slammed the door.

Jessica heard everything while she was in the living room. She really felt sad and she pitied Kyuhyun. Five months from now will be one year since Tiffany's death and he still can't move on.

"Jessica, I'm sorry, Kyuhyun is still not yet awake. I mean, the truth is he doesn't want to. I'm sorry, you have to go through all of this." she apologetically said.

"No, it's ok. I'm fine. Maybe, I'll just wait for him to wake up.” Jessica said with a smile.

"Are you sure? It might take too long. Don't you have and appointment for today?"

"Well, I canceled it all. Besides, it's Friday, so there aren't too many things to do."

"Is that so?" Mrs. Cho said while she sat down on the sofa in front of her. "I'm really sorry that you had to bear this kind of situation with Kyuhyun being like this." she told the young lady and left a sigh.

"Well, to tell you honestly, I didn't com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter