Siwon and Sooyoung's Day?!

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they arrived at their favorite restaurant, Sooyoung and Siwon reminisced their childhood days when their parents re still alive.

Every Saturday is their family day. Eating breakfast at the same restaurant then after that they’ll go to the amusement park.

“Nothing has changed. It’s still the same.” Sooyoung said as they entered the restaurant.

“Mr. Choi! It’s great to see you again, sir.” A waiter greeted. ”What can I do for you?”

“A table for two, please.”

The waiter went to a table with two empty seats as he was followed by the two. “Here, sir.” He pointed and both of them took their seats.

“It looks like you come here often.” Sooyoung said.

“Yes.” He replied while reading the menu.

“With friends?” she asked.

“No, I come here alone.” He said faking a smile.

‘After all, he still doesn’t forget about mom and dad…’ Sooyoung thought having a sad face.

Siwon noticed her sister’s expression. “Hey! What’s with the sad face?” he asked smiling at his sister.

“Are you still having a hard time coping up with their death? I mean it’s been years.” She said with a worried tone.

“Sooyoung, I’ve already moved on. I’ve already accepted the fact that they are gone, forever. The reason I come here often is because I only want to reminisce our happy memories together with mom and dad. I’m happy because I know they are watching us and guiding us and I still have my sister, right? So, don’t worry about me. I’m fine and I’m doing well.” Siwon said making her sister smile and relieved.

“Thank you. I’m so thankful and grateful to God because I have a brother like you. When the accident happened, I was too young to remember what happened back then and the moments we were together but because you always tell me those stories, I never felt the pain when they died. I never felt I was alone because you’ve always been there, supporting me, protecting me throughout the years. Thank you very much, Oppa.”

“Hey! Are you making me cry?” Siwon kid.

“Oppa, that's true! That’s what I feel. I’m really thankful you’re my brother.” She added.

“Well, thank you, too, because you are the reason why I’m doing my very best to be on top of my job.”

They both smiled at each other as their order arrived.

While they were eating their breakfast, they were laughing and teasing each other. They also took some pictures using Sooyoung’s Polaroid. After they finished eating, Siwon paid the bill and both went back to the car.

“So, where do we go next?” Sooyoung asked.

“Well, I haven’t been to the amusement park for years. Wanna go there?”

“Sure! It’s been years since I went there with you.”

“Okay! Let’s go!” Siwon said excitedly as he started the engine and went off to their next destination.

They are excited as the both of them were at the entrance. Before entering, they took a picture of one another with the beautiful amusement park as the background. There were many people at that time.

“Remember, when you got lost?” her brother asked as they were entering the park. “Remember how you cried a lot when I found you?”

“Yeah! That was just embarrassing. Don’t worry; I won’t be lost this time.” She assured her brother.

“Let’s go to our favorite ride.”

“Let’s go!”

“…to the roller coaster!” Siwon shouted.

They rode the roller coaster and they had so much fun. They both like exciting rides in the amusement park. They also rode the famous Viking and so much more. When lunch time came, they bought hamburger and soda. After that they, watched a 4D movie one of the newest attraction in the park. They also went to a photo booth and had some funny shots. They also went to a souvenir shop where they bought some couple items. The cashier thought that they are really a couple but they told her they are not and that they are siblings. They continue to wander around the park while Sooyoung is linking her arm to her bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter