She's gone...

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon and Yoona had been dating for more than a year now as they start their last year in college and their relationship was just getting stronger, or so he thought.

“We’ve been dating for more than a year now, right?” Siwon asked while they we’re eating at a restaurant just around Seoul.

“Yes, why did you suddenly asked?”

Siwon wiped his mouth before he continued, “I want to formally meet your parents the day after tomorrow.” He said though they’ve already met each other’s families but just a casual meeting.

“Huh?” Yoona was surprised with the sudden invitation.

“Then the next day, I want you to formally meet my family. After that, let’s just talk about when we’ll have the formal meeting of our families.”

“Why all of a sudden?” Yoona said with a serious expression on her face.

“I want us to get married after graduation.”

Yoona was more surprised with his announcement,”What? Siwon…what are you talking about? You want us to get married? You know that marriage is not a joke, right? It’s not a game.”

“I know, when did I joke around when it comes to our relationship?” Siwon held her hand, “I’m serious when I said I want us to get married. I can’t afford to lose you, Yoona.”

“But…aren’t we too young to get married? I mean…there are still things you want to do, right?”

“I’ve already though of that. I’ve already planned out my life like I want it to be. I’ve planned to be with you for the rest of my life. I know it’s too early to get married. I know you have different plans after graduation but I promise when we get married, I won’t stop you in fulfilling your dreams. I promise.”

“How about…how about you? I know you’ve been dreaming to participate in the SEA Games and Olympics, right? How would you do that if we’re married?”

Siwon smiled, “Well, about that, I’ve been accepted to be a part of the national team. By next year I will start practicing with them.”

“Really? Why didn’t you tell me about this?”

“I wanted to surprise you.” Though her expression wasn’t that of a surprised one, she was worried, “That’s also the reason why I want us to get married,” Siwon released her hand and took something from his pocket. It was a little box. He opened it in front of her. It was a simple gold ring.

Yoona was just looking at the ring as he opened the box.

“Im Yoona,” Yoona looked at him as he called her name, ”will you marry me?”

Yoona wasn’t prepared. She never thought this would happen. She doesn’t want to break his heart. She loves him and she knows he loves her too but maybe her love for him was not enough for her to hold on and to fight for him. It’s not enough…

Siwon disappointedly took the ring away as he noticed that she wasn’t ready yet, he thought, “I understand if you’re not yet ready…maybe…I was too fast… I’ll just wait until you’re ready…” he smiled but he was hurt as he was putting back the box in his pocket.

---

The two were just silent inside the car. Yoona knows he was hurt. Hurting him was the last thing in her mind.

They’ve already reached her house. Siwon was about to step out of her car to open Yoona’s door but she held his hand to stop him.

“Why?”

“I know you’re angry…I’m sorry…”

“I’m not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter