What Should I Do?

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After recording and practice for his upcoming comeback, Kyuhyun would hurriedly go home to finish the song he was composing but every time he sits in front of his piano, he finds it difficult to fill in the missing lyrics and notes.

“What should I do?” Kyuhyun said to himself looking at his song piece blankly.

---

One day, before Seohyun went to Kyuhyun’s house, she received a call from Jessica.

“Hello? Who’s this?” Seohyun asked.

“It’s Jessica…” she replied.

“Oh, Ms. Jessica! I was about to go to Mr. Kyuhyun’s house. What’s the matter?”

Jessica, who was calling from her office at the agency, paused for a second, “Actually, I’m a bit worried…no…I’m really worried about Kyuhyun these past few days. I feel like he’s having a hard time especially for his upcoming comeback and he feels the pressure of finishing that song he is composing and his producer only gave him until the end of this week. Even if he says he’s ok, I know he’s not.”

“Well, I understand…but why are you telling me all this?” Seohyun asked again.

“You’re taking up music, right?”

“Ye…yes, I am…” Seohyun paused when she got what Jessice was trying to tell her, “Wait, do you want me to help him?”

“I was hoping you could…”

“Uhm, Ms. Jessica, I don’t think that would be possible. We’re not even close yet…I don’t think I could do it…” she said.

“Seohyun, to tell you honestly, I did not only hire you because of Mrs. Cho, but because  I know you could help us, especially Kyuhyun to be back the way he used to be. I don’t know but every time I hear stories of you from Mrs. Cho, I’ve also known you as much as she knew you.” Jessica paused and sighed, “She trusted you this much that she wanted you to help him. We just wanted to make it easy for him in this ‘moving on’ process. So, are you with us?”

Seohyun remembered her promise to her grandma that she would do everything to help his grandson, “Okay, I’ll try my very best to help you…” she responded.

“Thank you, Seohyun. Thank you so much…”

---

“I’m telling you, Sooyoung, she’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.” Ryeowook said from the other line as he called her friend later that afternoon.

Sooyoung sighed, “Come on, Ryeowook, you’ve been telling it to me since you met her the other night.” She annoyingly replied.

“It’s because you don’t believe me.”

“Alright, I do believe you now, satisfied?” she paused, leaving her room and sat down at the couch in their living room, “So, what are you planning now with your ‘beautiful girl’, dream of her all day long?”

“Well, I actually have her calling card and she also told me that whenever I needed her help, I could just give her a call.”

“Tsk, you just don’t give up, do you? Many girls have already turned you down, including Seohyun and now you’re going to chase another girl?”

“Sooyoung, I assure you this is different. It is something that I’ve never felt before. I don’t know, I just can’t explain this feeling…I only just met her once but I just can’t stop thinking about her, her face, I can still clearly remember…I think, this is what they call love at first sight…” Ryeowook continued to talk on the other line not knowing that Sooyoung left her phone on the couch to eat at the kitchen as she got annoyed at her friend, “Sooyoung??Are you still there?” he looked at his phone but the line was still on, “Sooyoung??!!YAH!” he sighed heavily, “What’s her problem?” he looked at his phone and then put it beside his pc and picked up the calling card that the girl gave her. “Im Yoona…we’re going to meet again…I’ll make sure of that…”

---

At the 7th floor of HM Entertainment main building, Taeyeon was still thinking about Siwon’s proposal three nights ago as she was still having second thoughts on accepting him although she likes him; she still has this fear in entering into a relationship. So, she decided to consult her ever-loyal best friend and sent him a message.

To: Leeteuk

Teukie, can we meet after work? I just need to ask you about something…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter