I Wanna Be With You

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Kyuhyun woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen to get some water. While drinking water, a box on top of the dining table caught his eyes. It was actually the box of cake Seohyun bought last night. On top of the box was a piece of paper. Kyuhyun took it and read it. He slowly sat down and opened the box, pulling out the cake as it says congratulations with a big smiley. Kyuhyun couldn’t hide the tears that are about to fall from his eyes as memories flash back on his mind. He took the fork from the box and ate the cake while crying.

 

Saturday morning, Jessica was in a hurry when a sudden call disturbed her. She took her phone from her hand bag.

“Hello?” she answered as she went out of her bedroom.

“Hey, it’s me!” Sungmin answered.

“Sungmin, why did you call?“ Jessica replied.

“Wait, Jess, have you forgotten something?” he asked.

Jessica stopped what she was doing, “Is there something I need to remember?”

“Don’t you remember? We have a date today.”

“Oh my…I forgot…uhmm…can we just meet at the café? I’m really in a hurry now…”

“How can I do that?”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m already outside your house…”

Jessica hurriedly looked at the window and saw a man wearing a pastel colored blue suit and pants with white long sleeved polo inside and a black trench coat on top waving at her.

Jessica sighed, “Okay, but can we go to Kyuhyun’s house first?”

“Okay,”

Jessica went out of her house was greeted by Sungmin that opened the passenger seat for her.

While they were on their way to Kyuhyun’s house, Jessica really looked upset.

“So,” Sungmin said, trying to make a conversation, “what’s with Kyuhyun that you have to pay a visit at his house this weekend?”

“You better not know…”

“Is it about the recording?”

“It got nothing to do with work.” Jessica replied, “That kid, he’s really a pain in the head…” she whispered but Sungmin still managed to hear her words.

“You really got to give him more time. You need to be a lot more patient…” he advised.

“I know but…it’s just too much, you know?”

 

At Kyuhyun’s house…

“I want her out of my house!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“I told you, I can’t do that. Your grandmother requested her to be here.” Jessica said, holding her anger.

“I don’t care! All I want is for her not to be allowed in my house. You can get any housekeeper you want but I don’t want that girl!” Kyuhyun insisted.

“Look, your grandmother trusts and so do I. I wouldn’t be able to find someone trustworthy like her.” Jessica said trying to convince him.

“Who do you think you are to decide things here in my house? You’re not my mother, you’re JUST my manager, Jessica.” He said pointing at her.

At that point, Jessica couldn’t hold it anymore, “Do you think I’m doing this because I could gain something out from this? I’m doing all of this because I care for you like a brother, I’m doing all of this because I promised your grandmother that I would take care of you, I promised at Tiffany’s grave that I will not let something bad happen to you…” Jessica paused, “Complain again and I’ll make sure that you would see that girl everyday. If she needs to live here, so be it.”

“You’re not going to do that…”

“I can do that, remember, I’m your manager – I could make you or break you.” She threatened “I know you, Kyuhyun. You promised your grandma that you would fulfill your father’s dream and you’re the type of person who will not break his promise no matter what.”

Kyuhyun lost the word war with her manager.

“I will not lose over you…ever…”

He couldn’t look in her eyes anymore in defeat. She got him.

“So, if you’ll excuse me, I am going to leave.”

As soon as Jessica left, Kyuhyun lazily sat down on the couch and was scratching his head. He took the piece of note Seohyun left yesterday, ‘You’ll look handsome when you smile…☺’, the note read. It was the same exact words of two persons from his past that are precious to him – Tiffany and a girl named Pot-pot whom she met at an orphanage.

“How can I move on if there’s someone who reminds me of them?”

 

Jessica went out of the house and saw Sungmin waiting for her outside his car.

“Why are you here? You should’ve waited inside the car. It’s cold outside.” She said while she was approaching him.

“I’m fine,” he said, “so, how did it go?” he continued.

“He said some words that got me mad that’s why I said some things that I really didn’t want to say to him. I tried to be patient but things went out of hand. I really didn’t mean it…”

Sungmin held her hand and tried to console her, “Sometimes, things like that really happens. We lose patience and that really happens. Just cool down the situation then talk to him again and say that you really didn’t mean whatever you say.”

Jessica just sends him a weak smile.

“C’mon, Jess, I wanna see your beautiful smiling face.” He said poking her cheeks that made her blush, “Okay, I know a place that would make you happy…” Sungmin opened the car and lead her inside and went off.

 

While Ryeowook was washing the dishes, his phone rang from the living room. He wiped off the water from his hands and answered the phone.

“Hello, who’s this?”

“Good morning. Can I speak to Kim Ryeowook?” the girl from the other line replied.

“Speaking…”

“Ryeowook, it’s me. Yoona…”

“Yoona! Why did you call?” Ryeowook’s face brightens when he knew that he was actually talking to his ‘dream girl’ as he would describe her.

“I wanted to ask if you’re free today.”

“Of course, I’ve got nothing to do today…” as soon as he said those words his sister already went out of her room and heard his brother.

“Of course, I know that place. 9: 30? That would be fine…” he replied as he continued the conversation with Yoona on the phone.

“No problem…see you later, bye.” He said as he hangs up his phone but when the turned around he was surprised that his sister was actually behind him.

“Oh my…what are you doing there?” He said as he went back to finish washing the dishes.

“Did you forget that we’ll be having a visitor later?” Taeyeon asked, ignoring her brother’s question.

“So, you’ve been listening to our conversation?”

“I just accidentally heard it. C’mon, Ryeowook, he really wanted to meet you.”

Ryeowook had already finished washing the dishes and wiped the water off his hands and took off the apron he’s been wearing. “There are still many chances, sis, and besides, you’re not getting married yet, so we don’t have to really meet.” He said then went to his room.

Taeyeon just sighed knowing how stubborn her brother is. The truth is, Ryeowook really don’t like the fact that she has a boyfriend. He would’ve accept if it’s Leeteuk but he doesn’t want to meddle in his sister’s love life that’s why he chooses not to get in their way so her sister won’t get hurt.

 

“Yoona!” A guy shouted approaching her who was waiting at the bus stop they said they would meet, “Did you wait too long?” he asked.

“Not that much. I was just five minutes earlier.” Yoona replied.

“So, let’s go…” Ryeowook said and they went off.

 

While Taeyeon was preparing for lunch, their door bell rang. Even if she didn’t ask, she knew it was her boyfriend. She let him in as she was greeted with a smile and led him to the living room. Taeyeon went to the kitchen and gave him a drink and sat down beside him. It was actually a few hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter