Love Disease

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, you’re Jessica’s assistant? How long have you been working for her?” Siwon asked while they were eating their dinner.

“Well, I’ve been working for Jessica for 2 years.” Taeyeon answered.

“That’s when we graduated.”

“And you’re already a director?” she asked in surprise.

“Actually, my uncle owns the company…you know family business.”

“I see…” Taeyeon continued.

Leeteuk, on the other hand, was eating uncomfortably while watching the two conversing. He doesn’t want to admit but you could see in his face that he’s getting jealous over his friend and at the same time he is getting intimidated by him. Who would be able to resist his charms? He’s handsome, rich, gentleman - every girl’s dream guy.

Looking at his best friend, she looks comfortable talking to him. She looks happy. He had never seen her smile like she does with him. He can’t help it but feel out of place as they were talking. He can’t hide but he had to endure it as he watches them happily talking.

---

After finishing their dinner, the three headed outside the restaurant.

“I should’ve paid for our dinner.” Siwon said.

“That’s my way for saying thank you for helping me the other time.”

 “You didn’t have to. I promise, next time, I’ll treat you for a meal.” He said with his killer smile.

“For you to do that, I think we should exchange numbers.” She suggested and handed him her phone.

“Okay…” he took her phone and typed his number and called his phone so he could easily save her number, “Here…” he said giving her phone.

She looked at her phone and smiled, “Thank you…”

Siwon, at the same time, took his phone to save her number but a messaged popped up on his phone.

“I forgot!” he exclaimed.

“What is it?” she asked.

“I’m sorry, I can’t take you home. I forgot, I have to meet my cousin.” He explained.

“Sungmin?” Leeteuk butted in who was standing behind his best friend.

“Yes…ahmm…Taeyeon, I’m really sorry…”

“It’s alright, Mr. Choi. I have Leeteuk with me so you don’t have to worry.”

It was music to Leeteuk’s ears when he heard his name.

“You better get going. I bet your cousin is waiting for you.” She continued.

‘She’s right…you better get going…’ Leeteuk said in his mind.

“So, I’ll get going… thank you for the nice dinner. Leeteuk hyung, I’ll see you next time.”

“Take care.” Leeteuk said.

Taeyeon bowed while Siwon also replied with a bow and went to his car.

When Siwon had already left, Leeteuk had left a loud sigh that her best friend heard, “What’s that sigh for?” she turned to him who was already beside her.

“Huh? Nothing! We better go home. It’s getting late.” He changed the topic.

The two started to walk to the nearest bus stop but they never conversed about anything until they were in the bus. A few meters before they both reached Taeyeon’s house, she couldn’t stand the fact that her best friend has been quiet since Siwon appeared today.

“Is there any problem?” she asked while they were walking.

“Nothing! Why did you ask?”

“You’ve been quiet since we went to the restaurant.”

Leeteuk faked a smile, “I’m fine, I’m just tired. We had a really tough time recording earlier so I wasn’t in the mood to join your conversation.” He lied.

“Really? You should have told me. You didn’t have to take me home.” She looked at him worriedly.

“I’m alright.” He again faked a smile.

Taeyeon stopped from walking and faced Leeteuk, “Hey, Park Jungsoo! I don’t want to be responsible when you got sick. You better go home now. I think I can manage to go home by myself from here.” Then she started to walk.

“Look at her. She’s really stubborn.” He said and chased after her, “Hey!” he held her arms to stop her from walking, “Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter