Top Secret

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, I’ll just prepare the contract.” Siwon said as he headed for the door while Jessica escorted him.

“Okay, I’ll just inform you when. You know the situation, right? We don’t know what would happen on the following days. I just want to make sure that if Kyuhyun wanted to go back, we’re all set for it.”

“I understand.” He answered.

“I’ll be visiting Kyuhyun’s grandma after work. Would you want to come with me?” Jessica invited.

“I’m sorry, I can’t. I have a dinner meeting with uncle and some investors. Maybe I’ll visit tomorrow.”

“Okay.” Jessica smiled.

“I better get going.” He bid farewell to his friend and bowed to Taeyeon and so with her.

Taeyeon followed him with her eyes as he walked the hallway.

“Taeyeon,” Jessica called and immediately, Taeyeon turned to face her. “Do I have any remaining schedule for the day?” she asked.

“You have a meeting with Mr. Hwang at 3pm.” Taeyeon said looking at her scheduler.

“Then after that?”

“After that…” Taeyeon looked at it again, “You’re done for the day, Ma’am.”

“Okay, thank you.” She smiled and went inside her office.

---

At the hospital, while watching for her sick grandma, Kyuhyun had fallen asleep, still holding her hand. After hours of sleep, Mrs. Cho slowly opened her eyes and saw the white ceiling of the room. She tried to look around and saw her grandson sleeping beside her. She let go of her hand from his and caressed his hair. She was smiling at the relief that nothing bad happened to him.

Kyuhyun woke up and saw his grandmother already awake.

“Grandma, are you fine? How do you feel?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly.

“I’m fine, son. You don’t have to worry about me. You? Are you fine? Where have you been? I was really worried.” Mrs. Cho weakly said with the oxygen mask still cover her nose and mouth.

“I’m sorry. I made you worried.” He said regretfully.

“Don’t ever do that again, okay?”

He smiled, “I won’t do that again, I promise.”

She replied with a smile and caressed his grandson’s face.

“I’m sorry,” he held her hand that was caressing his face, “If I had known earlier about your condition…”

“Shh…” she cut him off, ”Don’t feel guilty. I understand what you’re going through, losing someone you love dearly…” she said still in a weak voice.

“Grandma, you better take a rest…” he commanded.

“Kyuhyun, If I die…

“Please…please, grandma,” he stopped her, looking away as his tears were about to fall, “don’t say that, you’re not gonna die…”

“Kyuhyun…I know that you already know my condition. I’m not going to live any longer…I’m getting weaker…”

Kyuhyun couldn’t hold his tears anymore, realizing the fact that his grandma will leave him soon, “But not you…” still, tears were falling from his eyes.

“Kyuhyun, I don’t want, too, but if it’s my time, I have to accept it… you need to accept it, too. That’s what you need…acceptance…you need to accept the fact that Tiffany’s dead… and that I will leave you soon…”

More tears were flowing from Kyuhyun’s eyes after hearing his grandmother’s words.

“Kyuhyun, please promise me…that when I die…please…continue to live your dream as your father dreamt of it, too…please…continue to sing…” his grandma beg.

He looked down, “I promise…”

“And another thing…promis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter